1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Time to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Luke C, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Luke C

Luke C Pup

Hey y'all, I reckon its time for me to introduce myself. I signed up on here a few months ago, but haven't posted yet, just been reading alot and trying to learn more. I don't have any game dogs of my own yet, I'll admit I do have one of those Whopper dogs, but I already know its not a real APBT, so no need to remind me of that, he's just a pet. I've always admired true APBT's, my cousin used to raise some and I helped her take care of them a lot when I was a kid. I would really like to have some good bulldogs someday, just don't have the time right now, as I'm in the military and already have several black & tan coonhounds which take up alot of my time. I also would like to learn more about APBT's before I get any. I hope to learn alot more from y'all, and I'll try to do some more posting than I have been.

1 person likes this.
  2. diva

diva CH Dog

Welcome to the site!

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Welcome ;) Got any pics of the dog?

4. Welcome to the site. Glad to hear that are wanting and willing to lear about the breed. I would like to see pics of your baby, even if it is a whopper!

5. KoMa

KoMa Pup

welcome to the website

6. Luke C

Luke C Pup

I will try to remember to take a picture of him tonight.

7. Attila

Attila Guest

Hey, glad to see your intro. Good talking to you in PM's though.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome to the site! And I'm a huge sucker for Black & Tan coonhounds (along with Redbone Coon hounds).:o

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome and nice to have you here and see you posting.

sounds like you've learned a lot already!
    for that i applaud you.
    enjoy your time here and fire away any questions.

10. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Was up? Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself while your here!

11. glad to have you here. hope you enjoy your time spent here. ;)

12. Luke C

Luke C Pup

Thanks everyone, like I said, I have been around these dogs for awhile, but never had one of my own yet. I have learned a lot in the last few months of reading on here, but I want to learn some more before I get any. Plus, with my coondogs I got several puppies that I'm working with this year getting started, and that is taking up a lot of time. I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all though.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

you going to train any to bay bear?

14. Luke C

Luke C Pup

If I lived somewhere that had bears I would, but I don't so I'm sticking with coons for now. I thought about trying to train a few for running coyotes though, I love hunting coyotes, and any hunt is better when you're using dogs that you've bred and trained, IMO.