1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

time for an introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lee roy, Nov 26, 2008.

1. lee roy

lee roy Pup

hi im not realy new ive just been trying to learn what i can in the background but i have question so i figured id say hello first. i just got a puppy and she is too thin i picked her out at five weeks and she got worms. so when i came back three weeks later her worms are gone but they took her weight down. ive had her about a week and she is not eating well. i had the same puppy food the breeder was feeding her waiting and she wouldnt eat it, so i tried canned food on top of it and she would eat it but only tiny bits. her hip bones show so i couldnt take a chance of her not eating so after three days of eating almost nothing i put puppy formula over her food. she loves it but id rather she eat food. so i was wondering is there any thing else i can do and how long before i am able to notice her putting on weight. any help would be great thanks!

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

have you taken her to the vet yet?

3. lee roy

lee roy Pup

the man i got her from is a vet and he said she was healthy just thin from the worms. she poops fine and regularly and has a shiney healthy coat.