1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Time for an Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ayobreezie, Jan 11, 2008.

1. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

I believe it's time for an introduction.. well, I've been a member here for about 2 years or so, now.. but just a bit after the earlier portion of my membership, I joined the Army.. and what not.. and now, I'm about done with the Army, and can finally get back into something I truly love.. throughout my couple years, I've acquired a few different dogs.. Corgis, Malamutes, Miniature Schnauzers... I thought I was just an average dog lover, I mean.. I am, but I've found my true love to be APBTs.

But enough with my story.. there.. I'm still doing a bit of researching and learning, so all the help I can get is fine. If I hadn't found this site, my APBT back in California would be wearing a spiked collar and what not.. so, I do owe this site a lot.. I've learned some, but I still don't think I've learned enough.. before I left, my dog was in pretty good shape, but since I've left, he's stayed with my sister-in-law.. and he gets free fed, and not much exercise.. but he'll get back into shape..

I really don't have much of an introduction, but more of a thanks to game-dog.com, otherwise, I would have been ignorant to the truth about APBTs, and might have found myself owning an RE/Gotti dog, at some point.. but since learning more and more about the difference between bulky, non-athletic compared to an athlete dog.. the Bully dogs have just gotten uglier and uglier..

I don't know if that's a good intro at all.. aha, I've wandered off quite a bit..

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

See, GD does work!!! LOL Good post Ayo. Try to find a good yard to learn on as well and not just the web. Best of luck to you! YIS.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I want to personally thank you myself, this is what I intended the site to do in the first place, to educate the uneducated on the breed, alot of people just don't know the truth about our dogs :D

I know I don't respond much ( because I really don't have that much time on line any more ) but this is the kind of post I'm looking for :)

As long as were still helping, I'm all good :D

4. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Thanks guys.. yeahup, I'll keep researching and what not, but hopefully, I can find a yard when I get back to California..