1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

time 4 an intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XXLbully, Sep 25, 2009.

1. beautiful girl....they grow up SOO fast huh??

2. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Wellcome XXL. (Your nick made me wonder first... ;))

Where in europe you live?
    You said that there is BSL all over Europe and thats not true. I think UK and Norway are the only ones that bann breeds. THere is some rules for owning breeds in Germany, France and I think Spain too. But for exsample in Finland, Sweden and most parts of Europe there is no BSL what so ever.

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Welcome ..And very nice lookin dog

4. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Just to add more. There was BSL in more countries, but not anymore, Italy comes to mind. In my country, Greece, no BSL at all and you can find for sale any breed you want. In ex eastern block countries, some of them have joined the EU, you can find a pre seventies american situation, especially around the balkan area and some ex soviet countries.

5. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

nop ! France also bans breeds, pitbulls included (plus boerbulls, tosas and any non papered dog meeting more or less the standard of these previous breeds). its where I live. i know its a shame:(
    You're right the ban isn't in everycountry but many ( not all of them, you're right) have enacted specific rules concerning those so called dangerous breeds.
    But I'm glad that some countries abandoned the ban on apbt's recently. Netherland if I'm right.
    regards

6. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

aiiiiiight my dear. I'll be there for the next show:cool: . be patient :p

7. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

merci 4 the invitation ! wait a second, just gotta pack my stuff lol.

8. cameron

cameron Big Dog

welcome man nice looking dog and ped

9. jampe69

jampe69 Pup

Welcome aboard xxlbully.
    greetings from finland

10. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

11. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

WOW I cant believe that blood was even uttered on a gamedog forum. THAT is the garbage we ALL need to be trying to weed out, the worst of the worst!

12. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

welcome to the forum XXL, your lil girl is vrey pretty and I think her paperwork reads very nice.

13. Nice looking dog you got there man.Best of luck with her future hope she is all you wanted in an animal.

14. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

do you know anything about the white blood

if you do please in form me on what you think and why its garbage

and what do you think about the steves line

15. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

*Psst....this is an intro thread. Take your bloodline discussion to the proper forum!

16. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome.

Your name was a bit misleading at first. lol.

17. fotte'

fotte' Pup

yeah it was misleading, lol... thought you had an Ambully or something WELCOME :D