1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

time 4 an intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XXLbully, Sep 25, 2009.

1. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

hi everyone. I feel like I should introduce myself since i've been here for a few months now. :D
    sex : long
    occupations : still at school
    nationality : western EUrope

Well I live in Europe where BSL is almost everywhere, and many countries have a total ban concerning apbt's.
    I've had dogs since I was born, had a boxer from 0 to 12. But Daisy is my first APBT. She is Almost 10 mo and gets to be with me almost all day long. She's a house dog but no spoiled dog. ;) she went to pup school at 3 mo and is doing agility and education (?? like heeling, sit, etc...)
    I Needed a dog that had big will, and above all good athleticism because she'll get to run with me whether I'M running or riding my bike. I'm a boxer thats why I gotta be in shape. Might turn pro soon.

I like the PB, and I'm fighting for a better public opinion and understanding of the breed. I might go to a few shows this winter. I'm no breeder and don't plan to breed her. I'm more of a learner right now.

here is the gurl at almost 9 mo
    [​IMG]

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

welcome

just one question where did you take that pic at

looks to be some kind of office building

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello XXLbully and Welcome. We are glad you joined this community.
    Here we strive to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask.
    Again, we welcome you to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

4. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

its at my parents. It used to be a leather factory with ppl working in office etc... they bought it and mafe a house out of it.

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

6. Luk8272

Luk8272 Big Dog

Welcome, good looking pup.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

she is a nice lookin 9 month old pup. how is she bred?

8. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

shes bred nice for shure

10. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Love the top part of that pedigree. Dont know anything of the bottom. Good looking dog.

11. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

say big game the bottom side is mostly chinaman/bolio/jeep with outs of lonzo,(woods)carver,

and some ofrn

who ever bred this dog on the bottom put alot of thought into it thats for shure

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I can trace the lines of the dog frank. I just know nothing of the kennels, dogmen behind the dogs.

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Teach him Frank!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  14. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

man what?

never said you couldnt

15. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

what do you think I just look at paper and thats why I would breed cause of paper

16. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

does holly have papers

17. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Then hush little las and go beddie bye

cause I bet befor you buy a pup the first thing you say is hows he bred do you have papers is it registered or something along them lines

correct me if im wrong

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Frank dont like me at all!:D

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

then you continue breeding curs then

cause if its gonna be tested its gotta be registered
    when it was legal
    everything went in this order

register
    test
    prove
    breed

I deal with a family of dogs

not just dogs

and judging by the ped he posted his dog comes from producers and performers

what she will be I dont know but looking at her background his chances are good

20. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Amen sis you gotta point.