1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Timberwolf

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Envy's Mom, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I bought a 16 lb bag of Timber wolf Wild and Natural and now I cant feed it. I used the samples and noticed Pistol was allergic to something. After a vet visit and a small food trial we believe she is allergic to chicken.

Now I have an unopened $33.00 bag of dog food to get rid of. If you know someone that wants it just let me know. I was looking forward to feeding Pistol this high quality food, but now I don't want it to go bad.

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Allergic to Chicken? Thats awful for a dog!! What are you going to switch to?

If no one takes it, you can donate it to a shelter.

3. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Yes I took her to your trusty vet yesterday. Its the only place I'll go now. Thanks.

I originally had her on Solid Gold which is what I put her back on. She cant have treats or anything now though. I have to be careful because so much stuff has added poulty fat and stuff.

I did not even think about that. The shelter dogs probally never tasted something so good. Pistol loved it and it smells like spices you would put in your food. Good Stuff!

4. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Yes, ALOT of stuff made for dogs had chicken in it...but once you get familiar with what does and doesn't have it added, it will be a lot easier for you.

I like the vet too!! I'm glad you like her!:)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2007