1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tiitu

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tiitu, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

Hi everyone!

I´m 26-years old girl from Finland.
    Been thinking about getting pitbull sence i was 16... In June there is male pup coming to our house. :)

I have also 3,5 years old female American Bulldog called Lyyti. She is the dog of my life.

Lytky2.jpg Lytky1.jpg

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Hello and welcome to game-dog.

3. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Welcome to game-dog, and the best breed of dog in the world will be at your house in June! No offence to Lyyti !

4. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

Thanks :) I also think that pitbull is best breed, but anyway, Lyyti is the dog of my life, and she looks lot a like pitbull :D

5. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

hello and welcome. lyyti is a good looking dog but the dogs that LOOK like pitbulls are the ones people see, fear, and call pitbulls and long term give our real bulldogs a bad rap. no offense.

6. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

Maydaymatt, yes thats true, I never say to people that Lyyti is pitbull, she is American Bulldog, fine breed also :) Dont worry, my dog is behaving good and loves people, and also, many people who had been afraid of dogs, now they be fine with dogs, just because of Lyyti. Like my mom and boyfriend :)

I also dont like people to get a dog, amstaf or some kind of mix and calls them pitbulls... I can say, my dog is American Bulldog, because she is registeration papers, and also, I can say my new pup is Pitbull because he has registeration papers also. I wouldnt call any unregisterated dog by some breed, if it looks like some breed, it doesnt mean you can say he is that breed.

:)

7. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I dont know what its like where you live concerning pitbulls, and the law, but you may want to tell people your new pitbull is some kind of mixed breed of dog when you do get him!

8. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

hope the dog will make your expectations come true, i sure think so

9. Tiitu

Tiitu Pup

Hi, here in Finland is not any laws for pitbulls, they are just dogs and allowed same things as chiuhahua. Ofcourse, many people have bad expectations for this dog, but I think Finland is after all quite good place to live with pitbulls.