1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tightest Jeep blood......

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, May 18, 2004.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

2. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Mechanic was more of tight Honeybunch/Otis dog...yep seman for 2 grand...

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

true most would call him a good jeep dog though. had the pleasure of seeing him and red in person.

4. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

true, agreed, I would call this a tight Honey dog considering he is only 1 time Jeep and 4 times Honeybunch in 4 generations.

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

so dip me in shit lol.

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

was that before or after he was confiscated and homed, then bought back and supposely shipped to turkey?

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

LMAO...........

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

hay i knew the dog back in the nineties back on long island rick owned a and a hay and feed in eastnorthport . so i guess it was before lol.

9. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah cool.....

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

maybe but 1x jeep when they are both 50 % hb how different are they. some of the best jeep rb dogs out there are heavy mechanic stuff? just a question.I dont run this blood i had a mechanic pup about 9 yrs ago and it was stolen from me and thats the last i had this blood.

11. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

12. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

wildstreak kennels chief is a heavy bred jeep male with some redboy.

13. If I'm not mistaken since most of the dogs names have changed since they all went to there new owners. Al Capone is the buckskin male actually the only buckskin male from my litter. Canibus was a very good male as well. One of the sisters I forget her name sorry cause it had changed as well she went to N.C. and was said to be a beast. I think I still have maybe 2 pictures when they were only a week old with the whole litter together.

Ok some of you's that don't know who I am or why I'm saying what I'm saying then I'll fill you in. I am Willy the only owner of Willy's Black Angel, but she passed away on 10/03 at almost 9 years old.

Actually when I bred Black Angel to Soxx Jr. he was owned by Tammy Volovnik at that time.

It's sad to say though I have not seen her litter since except for Canibus so If anyone or their current owners have pictures of them please forward me a copy if at all possible. I can be emailed at *** No emails in the forums please Marty ***

Thank ya's in advance;
    Willy V. aka BullBoyKennels

14. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

where are jeep dogs in europe?
    i only found a few, kinda hard to find them

surfercavalera, how is your dog?

15. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

how do jeep dogs act?
    what are their caractheristics?

thanks in advanced

16. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2008
  17. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Was the red/red nose a throw back to the 4th.generation?

18. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

surfer , lo siento por tu perra

19. masta of game

masta of game Banned

20. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

A good friend of ours has this male off Tab and he's producing very nice. I have a double bred granddaughter of his that is amazing!
    click the pics for a pedigree
    [​IMG]

here is his g-daughter I have
    [​IMG]