1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Threes Anyone?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daemonus, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Daemonus

Daemonus Pup

Hello all,

My name is Jacob - I'm a guy obviously. I come from a "line" I suppose you could say of people whom have had game dogs - my father, his father.

I live a bit south but not deep south. I love all bully type dogs and have a few of my own. I figured this might be a bit better site than others as it's more game dogs from what I've seen than most.

Bella, 18 months. She's a deaf rescue pit mix from a shelter in Jersay [picked her up as a pup about a day before she was to be put down]. She's lying on top of my parents old dog Loki, Shepherd x Chow, whom unfortunately died of old age [I know he doesn't look old, but age kind of took him fast - vet wasn't sure if it was age [he was 9] or cancer he'd been suffering from for the last year and a half]. This is my favorite picture [she's 14 months] as it's the last one I got.

[​IMG]

This is Omega. He's a five year old BYB dog I picked up - neutered once I got him for that reason, but he's still good - because I was told Jeep but I seriously doubt it, there's probably something else thrown in there. Whatever he was a bit cheap as the guy had to sell [complaints from neighbours].
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Finally my favorite - outside of cuddle bug Bella - is Imhotep [named after the character in the Mummy, Mummy Returns]. He comes from my father's lines [whom traveled about quite a bit looking for better than BYB dogs]. He's a Eli/Chinaman by a Jeep male with some distant Colby and Tudor. He's 32 months so 2 1/2 years.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

nice dogs mate..