1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Threads that are moved

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JLusk, Oct 21, 2013.

1. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Where are they moved to. I never can find them. Like the true dogmen thread.

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

It got deleted just like the author of it.

3. nutty6464

nutty6464 Pup

Y do they get moved or deleted

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I can only speak for myself, If I move or delete something it's because it's breaking a rule or multiple rules. The top reasons I delete are:

1: People looking for other peoples contact info, this isn't the yellow pages and most in this day and age do not want their information put out there on the internet whether it is on the main forum or in private messages. Neither of which are safe from being seen by other people. It's just not smart to do and I will not allow someone else to get caught up because of someone elses stupidity and loose lips.

2: People looking for a Stud/prospect/puppy or are selling them whom are not premium members of the site. This one has always been against the rules here as well as looked down on by many here (even after the newly added kennel section was created, many still did not want it here), the problem is NOBODY seems to read the rules before posting. I will delete that shit fast and quick like if I come across it unless the person posting the thread is a premium member and puts the thread in the Kennel Section. While we do have a Kennel Section for Premium members, Some of us are still against the peddling of dogs, more times than not, to any tom, dick or harry with the cash to buy it. I look at it this way, you want to use this site to find your next dog or sell your dogs then the very least you could do is become a Premium member and help support the site your benefiting from. ( Not directed at you per say but for all who read this).

3: Posts or threads that are attacking members personally, also has been in the rules for as long as I can remember.

4: The started thread will only bring conflict or is not relivent to the site or sections in this forum or is spamming the board.

5. A Rule is broken so obviously that action has to be taken.

6. One chooses to attack a Moderator or Site owners in their post or thread.

Other than that, if i move something it's because it was posted in the wrong section so I move it to the proper section. If I deleted it then I felt it isn't in this sites best interest to keep it. I try to be as fair as possible however this is not a democracy and if one of your posts or threads is questionable then it is up to the Moderator reading it whether or not it stays or goes... We can't please everybody nor do we try to.....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@AGK why did boogie get banned? i know he was an asshole sometimes but he knew a lil bit about these dogs. thats what separates gamedog from other lame ass sites is you can get on here and learn from real bulldog owners some with alot of years of experience.

6. Been meaning to ask the same

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Shon banned him due to him breaking rules.

We also do not discuss why members are banned, we do what we do to better the site and member experience. Sometimes the decisions we have to make are not the easiest. Thank you for your anticipated understanding.