1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thought I would share mine

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Christy, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Christy

Christy Big Dog

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

AHHH great pics!

I am partial to Mator. Nikki looks good and Anakin is adorable!

3. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks.....Mater got best male Bully....lol he looks so good with his trophy :D

4. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Anakin looks almost like mines. Haha.

5. This is a GAMEDOG website.No disrespect intended.

6. Christy

Christy Big Dog

I know what it is....but thanks ...LMAO

7. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Love a well-bred buckskin, my photos of Nikki don't do her justice lol
    And Mater is adorable :D

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dogs, I would have to say Anakin is my personal favorite.

9. Christy

Christy Big Dog

You did a great job with that pic, Nikki is very hard to photograph...I love the pic =) Mater is a spoiled mess, but he is number 1 pet around here...

Anakin is turning out really nice, I am super happy with him.....Thanks

10. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

They all look great! Anakin is adorable

11. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks ccourtcleve...:)

12. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

He is such a sweet boy. I am glad he found a great home.

13. bauer

bauer Top Dog

They all look great..

14. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Aweee thanks, we like taking him out and letting him have some fun too. He really is a great dog and no one can hold the floor down like ole May May :D

15. popper

popper CH Dog

I like Nikki beautiful dog... i just cant enjoy bullies ..... way to pudgy for me and they stand for nothing....

16. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks for the compliment on Nikki and I can accept your opinion on my AmBully, they are not everyone's cup of tea....and that is okay by me...:)

17. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Depends on the dog.

I know May May. I have been around him. And know what a great dog he is. He deserved a great home and got one with Christy. A mutual friend had him.

I am not a bully fan but I am a fan of Mater.

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I am a bulldog lover but a good dog is a good dog.Thanks for shareing Christy

19. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Exactly!

Nice dogs Christy!

20. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks CynthiaATL...amd Mater loves you too:D

Let me clarify for those who do not know me.....I love my APBT they are my breed of choice. My husband loves American Bullies they are his breed of choice. It is what it is and I like keeping it real so I would never hide the fact that I own both breeds and since I was sharing my dogs Mater is my dog so I threw a picture of him up.

We do plan on doing a breeding in the future of American bullies but we know they are American Bullies and not APBT not even pit bulls or pits for that matter. As a mater fact the ADBA papers that come with my bullies that say "APBT" will be used long enough to register American Bullies with the ABKC and then they will be trashed. I will not own an AMBully and call it an APBT EVER and will not sell them as such EVER....

Will I ever breed any of my APBT??? Maybe, maybe not and if so it would be many years down the road and they would only go to people in the circles I am in or people whom they know. APBT are a whole different ball game then AmBulies IMO

I am not one to bullshit and I am not one to come here and not be real, but I do know the difference in the two dogs and like I said my breed of choice is APBT but hubby pays the bills so he is allowed to feed what he chooses :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010