1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this look like a good dog

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pitbullx2, Jan 24, 2007.

1. pitbullx2

pitbullx2 Banned

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but does this look like a good dog ?

Attached Files:

2. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

awwww, very cute.....what his history? i cant tell just by looking at a pic...however if hes in a cage w/ another dog, thats usually a good sign!

3. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

More importantly than looks (although she is a cutie) does she ACT like a good dog?

4. pitbullx2

pitbullx2 Banned

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Honey is an owner release due to a new baby in the house. She absolutely adored the baby but insisted on jumping in the crib to be with the baby and the parents didn't want her in the crib. She is solid tan. She is housebroken, spayed, had all her shots and has been well taken care of all her life! She is very sweet and friendly! This shelter normally does not adopt out pit bulls and they don't keep them very long at all, so Honey is really special that they would have her posted on the internet. She would be perfect in a home with a single adult or a couple! If you are interested[/font]

5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Well, she sounds like a good dog and I am very happy to hear that they are willing to adopt her out. Hopefully, they will give her to someone that knows how to properly take care of one of these dogs, as dog aggression is not ruled out. A dog from this breed always has the possiblity of being or becoming dog aggressive and an unknowledgable owner can cause a lot of problems if they do not know how to accept it and deal with it. By the way, you can never tell if a dog is "good" by the way it looks.

6. Attila

Attila Guest

They sure got rid of what would have been that babies best allie in life. Give her a good home. Poor thing.

7. Phebes

Phebes Guest

There wasn't a door on the baby's room??? man what a stupid reason to get rid of a dog. I have a 4 month old grandaughter I watch a few days a week since birth and at first it was a little hectic with my 3 trying to get a good look. Now all the dogs are use to the baby.

8. Well by the picture The dog looks good it is up to you to decide if it is a good dog or not. Good luck

9. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Can you go and spend some time with her??? On paper and in picts most any dog can sound good. It is better to see things first hand. She is a cutie. I hope she works out for you