1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

this is the apbt??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 1916, Jan 10, 2012.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Whats this book worth? I have read alot of good reviews on it and like Strattons other books, but do you think it could match up or does it match up to the worth of his other books?

2. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

Don't know what it's worth. As far as I know it's his first book and also the smallest. Having less info than his other books it's not my favourite, having said that I'm glad I own it and still rate it as a good read.

3. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

There's a big write up on 'Going Light Barney' in "This is the APBT" my favourite Stratton book is "The World of the APBT".

4. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I think I will end up getting the next the world of the apbt next. Got this one for less than a dime the other day.

5. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

You can get all Strattons books on Amazon , check the prices a dime is a steal.

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

It use to be on Ebay for around $20-$30.

7. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

I got 3 of his books off amazon for right at $50 off amazon. One of them was "The world of the apbt" and it was signed.

8. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

it typically goes for about 40.00 or so. pretty general/introductory info, imo. it's not quite 200 pages (171 actually)and contains 9 Chapters. all the pictures are in black and white but there's some good ones in there. worth buying imo, especially for the novices.

9. 1916

1916 Big Dog

It was well worth the money, I am starting my collection up. I read it in a couple hours, really liked Stratton's theory on the origins of the breed.