1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is my new pit what yall think

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by savage_251, Mar 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Whats up everybody i havent been in awhile casue had problems with my comp this is my new dog and i want to know what yall think about him

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2007
  2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Crazy eyes! looks like she's looking at something she wants to eat!

3. wow i really like her, i love those reds!!! very nice

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

LOL,,yeah but what you can't see is that she is beating his leg with her tail LOL
    cute dog!

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Poor guy's going to get a complex with everybody calling him "her." LOL I think he looks like a fun dog. :) I like the happy ones.

6. Yeah i just want yall to know it is a male and i got high hopes for him. He really acts pretty and always acts happy

7. im sorry i called him a girl, now that i know its a a male i still say very very good lookin boy, post more pics ok... love those red dogs. ps i.m the dumb ass that first called him a her and every one just folowed along, again im sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2007
  8. lionheart

lionheart Pup

It is a beauty. I love those red noses. I am sure your high hopes for your dog will pay off. Where did you get him from?

9. i got him from one of my uncles friends thats a hog hunter

10. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

He's got "that" look....Any papers on him?
    Nice looker!

11. yeah hes got papers. Hes gibson red devil breed

12. Nice looking dog!! Good luck with him... Is he still a youngin?​

13. oslak

oslak Pup

That boy looks good . I love his rednose Goodluck !!!

by the way I think your dog looks like my dog too look
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2007