1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is how new breeds start

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by allaboutpitts, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I guess this is how people get mini pit bulls

Attached Files:

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

awe geez, allaboutpitts! that's just sooooo wrong! however, the pit bull seems to like it??!!:p

okay, what would we call the pups?
    -Pithuahuas?
    -Chibulls?
    -the American Chihuahua Terrier?

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2005
  3. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Ha ha! That photo is great! LOL

4. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

lmfwao that is to funny you know how ugly those pups would be and the look on her face like what are you going to do with that shorty to funny great pic lol

5. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

LOL! That's great. Pocket Pits!

7. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

American Chihuahua Terrier!!! LOL That's great! :D

8. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

No Mia,it's already happened to someone down here.They are Chi-pits.Lol

9. oh lord i cant believe someone let that happen.....Oh wait yes I can....

10. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

thats almost as bad as the hairless dog with a mohawk

11. jasong

jasong Big Dog

That's bad. Have any of you ever seen the pit Mexican Hairless dog mix. I can't remember if I saw that on this site or another. Either way they would make some pretty ugly dogs

12. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Thats Lol There Was A Dog In My Work That Was Half Chocolate Lab And Chihuahua That Was An Ugly Dog.

13. LOL love the pic... think i would want myself one of those pup's lol... then mix in a little blue and i got like a million dollar dog woohoo

14. SouthALknls

SouthALknls Big Dog

I have heard people saying pithuahas before. My neighbor has 'pits' and chihuahas and the way he lets them run around together, I am scared to know whats gonna happen over there.

15. sixkiller

sixkiller Banned

i found what looked to be a german shepherd/chihuahua mix in someones car had the body of a chihuahua and the coat looked like a german shepherd

16. B

B CH Dog

We got a micro bulldog under 25 lbs. I've taken her for a walk and some guy asked if she was a Chi on steroids. She has prick ears too so she could totally pull off the look. Old ladies always compliment my "Terrier". With no littermates anywhere near her size, I often wonder about her true pedigree... LOL Maybe I discovered it in that picture :cool:

Regards,

B of B&D Kennels

17. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

it's happened here also. the people were even trying to sell them for a couple hundred each. don't know if there were any buyers, but it sure is sick.

18. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

my wife wants one like that she said it'd be cute lil ol dog huge muscles with that "pit" walk lol

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I always call my foster Daisy a pug bull. She isn't small but there is just something abut her face and her colour that says pug! lol It's harder to tell in a picture but..... here she is!

[​IMG]

20. Empire

Empire Big Dog

:) >>>>>>>>>>>> :)