1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

This is hilarious i had to tell it.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by tolive, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolive

tolive Pup

So me and my brother were here talking about random stuff in he said he can beat a apbt one on one he's 200 about 6'0 even he said all he got to do is break his ribs and send his up his skull lol personally I think hell get his a** handed to him. He has military training what do you thall think is this as funny to you all to or am I missing something. I can't even write this for laughing

2. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Waist of a post !

3. tolive

tolive Pup

Damn dude if it was funny to me then it's funny to me loosen up.

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i think its dumb

5. tolive

tolive Pup

your absolutely right it's dumb that's why it's so funny to me I can't even tell you how it began just like the other day when he trying to tell me to feed the dog cooked bones because it makes there teeth strong I was rolling.

6. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Wow.. hes a real knowledgeable fella huh?:eek:

7. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

thanks!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  8. popper

popper CH Dog

that was so funny i forgot to laugh !

9. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

lols kinda funny to mewhy not . you guys here are very hostile everytime lols

10. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i would hope he would beat a small abpt? your talking 45-55lbs...

11. tolive

tolive Pup

wow popper you again if I did'nt know any better I'd think you don't like me.

12. phill

phill Top Dog

i'd say put up or shut up piss on bolth of you

13. tolive

tolive Pup

Ha Ha now that's funny. freak it I'm a leave it alone. Those are truly words to live by :D

14. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

This post is pointless. Game dogs aren't bred to fight man.

15. tolive

tolive Pup

Ok your point people post on here all the time dumb crap people say im just doing the same thing.

16. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

LOL it is a bit funny and He is absolutely Crazy haha.
    I hate to talk about the dog 3 times in that many posts but in the modern day thread but in the females part sinful sister(Zebo) killed her co-owner and she only bit him on the arm.
    I got nipped by a zebo dog it broke my fingernail and my hand went numb.
    Tell your bro if he tries it dont try it on a zebo dog lmao

17. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

got bit with no hold took maybe 5 min before i could fell my hand and a week before i could fully close my fist they aint no joke,but id say a full atack good luck maybe try to pull there eyes out.

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

this is as lame as the APBT vs KANGOL thread or the APBT vs wolf
    now its APBT -vs- 200lb 6ft man with military training..

This thread needs to be under the DUMBERST STUFF YOUVE HEARD

19. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Different day, more of the same dumb troll shit. Do you actually have a dog man, or are you just really really bored?

20. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

:dogtongue: I think this may only be hilarious to you because maybe your brother is only hilarious to you with such topics that he would take seriously when it's not meant to be funny nor serious but rather plain.......:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.