1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thinking about it...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crunK, Feb 7, 2005.

1. dora

dora Big Dog

I owned one from 6 weeks til he died at age 13 and half years old." NO WHERE DID I SAY, "I RAISED A PITBULL FROM 6 WEEKS TO 13 AND HALF YEARS OLD!"
    yes you did in post 56#>>>I know its a major responsibility at owning a dog because I raised one from a 6 week old puppy until he died at age 13 and half years old.it may not say pitbull but you never said anything different so i was to assume it was sence we are in a pitbull forum.....go figure
    and as for me being irresponcible maybe you should go to my profile and look up all the post i have done and read why i have amstaff/boxer mix puppies its not no secret...lol....i don't own the male boxer that breed my dog...hmmm...and it wasn't an intentional breeding...and yes i do have some mutt runnin around in here and as i have said before and prolly will again i am having my female spayed and the pup i am keeping for my self will be spayed and hopefull soon i will have a rescue up here.....and also you don't spay males you neuture them...i do read and comprehend this thread and it is in my oppion that you are to irresponcible to own a dog at this point in time...but that is my oppion....and hopeful some of this makes you think...you have stated financal problems in here...Sorry but I can't afford acouple of hundreds for a dog not to mention I have enough trouble paying for a car
    you were the one who stated that yourself.....and also because you drive somewhere to read a book doesn't make you responcible....my oppion of your irresponcibility came from your posts....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2005
  2. dora

dora Big Dog

and as for the may 10th 1986 you are the one who put that on your profile...i would change it if it is wrong!!! so there are no misconceptions...hmmm

3. Crunk,

Just another thought. You said that you walk them on a "chain leash"? Exactly what did you mean by this? If you have them on the cheapy metal leads that you get at petco or something, I would reconsider using this type of lead. If your pittie lunges on the lead the little S hook at the top of the lead can and WILL break and then bye bye puppers..... I recomend using just the regular 4 or 6ft. nylon leads. Even your dog is trained to loose leash walk this can still happen. Just FYI. So whats the story did you get your puppers yet?????

Jana:D

4. crunK

crunK Pup

Yes, I got him. He's pretty well behaved, and has a feet fetish...He also listens and knows commands already, I'm glad I got him. Wow Am Staffs are hugee!

5. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I use the bungee-type horse cross ties for leashes. They work great. They are elastic and practically unbreakable. You can get them at most feed stores for 8 or 9 bucks, with bull snaps already on the end. I've never found anything that works better.

[​IMG]

6. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

[​IMG]

One of mine on a cross tie.

7. dora

dora Big Dog

so does the bungie help with the lunging????

8. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Absolutely!