1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Oats n Honey

Oats n Honey Banned

zebo mouth was illegal to use, only thing art could do with zebo was to take it the distance, so he would get lazy but if it was to go on more than a hour something was broke on art

2. Art could close em to my man...............

3. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

Surely there are some people here that could tell us more about art. Then we could make a better guess. There are lots of stories about zebo but not many about art. Which I suppose could mean something. I just know he was proven, he bit hard, and if I'm not mistaken he was cannibalistic.

4. toom

toom Big Dog

Are there any zebo boards out there?

5. Boze

Boze Top Dog

all thhose stories about zebo being a man eater are just that stories h was a territorial dog and would bute if you went to his chain, if i had kids andd he bit one of them i might have culled him but not if he bit one for entering his space, is that an ideal dog no but zebo was mm house dog aqnd never once bit him so he could not be all that bad a true maneater to me will attack at any time unprovoked and can not be controlled period no one who had zebo would have culled that dog no matter what they say.

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

listen gar we all know your a mayfeild fan biut wae the fuck up no was ducking that snake because from all acounts he was a POS and no one was ducking mayfield quite the contrary mayfield ducked stinson like the plaque and those boys could condition just as good if not better than mayfield hell stinson went down to those texas hicks and with what i believe was tuffy and against maloney who had a dog that mayfield backed all the way and with one bite to the collar bone ended that match get out of your fantasy world whewre every good dog was bred by mayfield because as a breeder he sucked period

7. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

'Art won two more contract matches after he was stolen under the name "Red". The first was against a heavy Bullyson male at 44 pounds going :27 with the opposition choosing to pick up their dog rather than loose him. The second, which was faught at 9 years of age, was at 45 pounds with Art coming in .5 pound over. The forfit was paid and the show continued. This was his longest match going 1:42 for the win. Art was on three legs early on. His front right radius and ulna were broken up by the elbow and he recieved a lot of damage back by his kidneys. He should have never been matched at that age and with his previous injuries IMO. Anyway, from age 5 up till 9 he was faught in OTC and in lil pick up matches. Come with your dog in decent shape and match him with anything at close to the same weight. He never lost one of those. He died just shy of 13 years old and was scooling dogs up till a week before his death. He was a smart, protective, dog with a great temperament, who bit with everything he had with out holding back. He threw the same.'

Found this tacked on to the end of the only story I could find about art. Anyone ever seen this? Seems like bullshit to me, if this information was out there you would think his owners would have done something. And you would hear about more dogs actually being off art.

8. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

We sure do need a time machine, I'm sitting here right now making up these " what if....classic matches in my head, like...

what if....

GR CH Zebo went into GR CH Art
    GR Ch Zebo vs Chinaman
    GR CH Art vs GR CH Buck
    GR CH Molly Bee vs GR CH Queen of Hearts
    Bolio vs Jimmy Boots

and the list goes on and on....

9. Everytime I read the story about Zebo, it really makes me realize how hard it is to reproduce real talent.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

washtub time machine lol

11. maddog2020

maddog2020 Big Dog

That is fucking hilarious! Well played sir.

12. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

i would take zebo over all of them i just love str8 ahead bulldogs! and a match was offered to boomerang owner vs zebo he declined and went into a lesser dog

13. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

irish pitbull art was a people biter too along wit ch.honeybunch,ch.chinaman,gr ch angus, bullyson and a bunch of other good ones

14. cincyboy

cincyboy Big Dog

sea serpent bolio and jimmy boots couldnt fight boots was way to big for bolio

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

and you don't think art was too big for zebo? good big beats good small 9/10.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I was told awile back that zebo never really produced dogs of his caliber? I may be trippin but something along those lines lines i remember hearin....
    I also was told that art was a damn killer in his day.......

17. They also said that there were many Zebo's sold. They also have said that the dogs that zebo produced lacked gameness. They also had very weak teeth.

18. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I would take Art over Zebo or Pit General.Art would fight on defense first, then when he saw an opening go in and wreck a dog.Art could win a long one, he had heart,and he could bite like hell.For Arts first match he was left on the chain with no food ,no water and was half dead when his owner went to check on him.He matched him anyway and Art showed how game he was by winning a hard fought battle.Art was still in his prime when he was stolen.Art did more in 3 years then dogs do their entire life.Boomer was open to the world with no takers.Boomer would have killed Pit General or Zebo ,and then eaten them.Boomer hasn't been given the credit he deserves .Lemm wrote all that garbage about Baker ducking certain dogs.But its funny when Boomer was being campaigned nobody wanted any part of him till he was like 7 or 8 years old then they call him out with a younger dog.

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

chinaman was an excite biter to get at another dog, honeybunch never bit anyone and neither did art

20. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Once as she was fanged she latched onto the refferrees thumb but this was an accident!

So this doens´t count as a manbiter!!!!!! Especially if you are so close to a dogs theeth during full action!