1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Zebo Story...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by carverboy1, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

This GAR, with his fluff filled wallets, the plastic yank , Mayfield wannabe, the English hanger on , the never been, or the never seen, from no tradition or custom, just pit bull mags, imported turds, and second hand stories …………..I asked a question, and expected a REAL DOGMAN, to offer up some information beyond the OBVIUOS found through a simple google search, not a silly gullible muppet from 80s England living out his fantasy off the back of mayfields name and achievements, with the brass balls to talk of which he doesn’t know, or ever saw, I didnt ask this plastic dogman anything, least of all the names of dogs pit general went into, .I asked for information as to what he “proved” beyond the woulda , shoulda, coulda, …instead I get this phoney hanger on, acting all big and clever for regurgitating the names of pit generals opponents .what a plastic tool……then he has the bare faced cheek, to act like hes giving out an online lesson with information not known,….I didn’t ask this wannabe to regurgitate pit generals opponents names,…….I asked what he proved beyond that( as both zebo and art proved more) ……..but this feeble minded fool jumped on his hobby horse , with his usual charm. hiding behind the name, work, and achievement of others , talking himself up as big timer, with big wallets,his gamest family to ever look through a collar, of which hes been breeding for 20+ years(yet still relys on the names of others ..lol), grandstanding away online like a true cyber dogman, an online peacock playing to the crowd, who thinks balls comes through owning dogs , and not his own actions and character as a man…hiding behind the names and achievements of another man, and another nations dogs.

stop acting online GAR........you have been called out ..I AWAIT YOUR RESPONCE....

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

exactly ben.......i still hope hes a fraction as game as he claims "his" family of dogs is.......and steps up.

3. gar

gar Banned

ben you spineles fuck if youmeanironmike sidekick c2k inviting gringo to the domincan republic , well eurpoes a long way and he wasnt willing to pay the costs to get there , it would be the same as me saying bring your dog to eurpoe the cost would be the same , byut tiger lives here so do i so im willling i even invite you ben the now lets see how the yankee fronts up

4. gar

gar Banned

you called me out how you pinprick of a man exactly how did you call me out , imstill waiting for a weight you prick cocksucker so why dont you front up and stop hiding your dogs you fool

5. gar

gar Banned

strep up too what you dick you re probably 28 years old never owned or conditioned a dog and as far as my gamness is concerend its never been in? But are you trying to aviod the subject tiger , wheres your dogs ,and were your achievments , im mean you never owned a gamedog so why dont you show us something and stop being jealous like ben and post a ped of your blood and your undestanding.as for your post woulda coulda shoulda , your changing the subject you were replying to pit general post nothing to do with me i just stated the facts as are known to anyone who does a little research , so instead of trying to be clever and always trun thesituation around you answewr the ? For a change , fact i have been invloved with this breed since 1987 abnd after the laws came in in 1991 i still have them and at great cost to myself had to move operation abroad , something many ohtewrs nevr had the balss to do ,cos htey sure had the money ,but thats another subject , but were where you and your dogs when the shirt hit the fan in 1991 tiger , ? When you start doing instead of talking then contact me with a weight otherwise go on kidding yourself , so far youve proved nothing in your time 0% and thats not going to change , if you want to talk dogs fie if you want to play games call your mates with thier stafies down the pub .

6. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

Pms only gar.............still......patiently waiting .

7. gar

gar Banned

ben you like putting words into peoples mouths , probalbly as you like to suck cocks , but were did i say that i have a dog open internationally , please find the post with that in it , i have asked tigerlines to front up as i am willing to to see what his understanding of breeding has produced but i never said i had anything open internationaly, dont put words into my mouth .by the way when you yankess have come over the most have walked away the losers so dont be some high and mighty , but then again i could say the same as you , m ost dont accept the offer to come , as its a pain in the arse but you keep doing what you do best on here ben never offer any constructive advice always critisices others and like tiger never show yours .

8. gar

gar Banned

waitng for what ? I think i asked you for a weight im still waiting , but maybe you`d better buy a dog first and if you want some adivce on how to school it ask your mate ben brockton he`s like you knows it all

9. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

thankyou for the advice gar...........we can discuss far more face to face wouldnt you agree?.gar....dont be scared, im just a "kid" living with my mum . remember.

10. gar

gar Banned

so you want to fight me now ? So you cant front up with a dog so to feel less silly infront of all your mates here like ben you want to try and save face by trying to beat me up ??lololo l you are a silly boy yes a boy who obviously has nothing going on in his life and prison doesnt bother you as your probably an unemployed dole scronger arent you? But why are you avoiding me and my dogs tiger as you say im nobody have done nothing and you think i dont have any dogs ,well dont be scared either front up or admit defeat , as im certainly not going to ruin my life having to kill you , i have a wonderfull life travel the world have the money to keep my dogs a yard of dogs you can only dream of , but one day if you ever have a weight pm me and you will see what you could have had if only you had the courage to do it , i did so it must be easy .

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

nope that's not what i was referencing. i guess it happened more then you remember. i was talking of something a lot closer to your part of the world lol.

12. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

cool, .....you have mail......lol

13. gar

gar Banned

well i never had an offer canyou post the ppsot that shows it , as for nearer to home if you mean the one in spain , thats old news , maybe oneday well see you in the balkans , .by the way in all seriousness , can you tell the story about oaklahoma shorty and marty reed im sure there are a few that havnt heard it , and you mentioned it in an earlier post .

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

no im not going to dig through the old threads. i can rember 4 diffrent times offers were made all from diff places. folks allready know the story it was in sdj also. your right you wont see me in the balkans better chance in PI.

15. garth

garth Big Dog

And now back to the topic!As for Art vs Zebo,I'll go with Zebo on the short side.We all know that these dogs were finnishers one gear type of dogs.None had to come from behind is this true?I belive this show would have come down to gameness,now I'll give Art the the win,I belive the Art blood to be gamer then Zebo,my dogs carry Zebo.If I breed to the Zebo side heavy I lose the gameness but the finnishing watch out.JMO

16. gar

gar Banned

ben if your going to make statements as specific as that (now its 4 times ive been offered to meet by who exactly before you said once and that was c2k who expects folks to travel across the world well that works bioth ways baby ) so either find the posts or stop bullshitting and makiing things up , and by the way you made a good choice not to go to the balkans .

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

no name dropping here. hell they don't even play cajan in the balkans. im wouldn't put much thought into it because they ain't really travelers neather.

18. bill kidd

bill kidd Pup

I knew don mayfield and he had now reason to lie i lived 15 minutes from him yea he would have more champion if they would'nt have stole all of his dog's,he was'nt crazy...

19. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

DOES ANYONE HAS A TIME MACHINE HERE?:) I would love to see all of the dogs u've mention. zebo"harmouth killer" are " all around dog and dog eater" pit general"greatest pitdog" Chinanman"hardmout and has a wind like grey hound" and Gr ch Banjo "fastlane bulldog".... PLEASE IVENT A TIME MACHINE GUYS... hehehe. love to see them all.

20. Ozdawg

Ozdawg Pup

I'd just love to have something down from Zebo!!