1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

>>> ))) The Ultimate Pedigree Database (((<<<

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by CA Jack, Aug 27, 2012.

1. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

I have spent the last few weeks drafting-up tutorials on all of the features of our new database, many of which have been completely upgraded/overhauled since its first release. This is in response to all the feedback we have gotten, both positive and with constructive criticisms & suggestions. Plainly and simply, no other database offers the features that we have ... NOR the readiness and willingness to continually develop and grow in features and benefits to you.

The Ultimate Pedigree Database
    [​IMG]
    This database is the most complete, most versatile, most original APBT Pedigree Database System ever authored

My brother is a professional financial software developer, and has educated himself on web design, php, javascript, etc., and (in doing so) he has been able to develop an absolutely unique approach to creating this Database, hand-crafting every aspect of this system himself. The result (along with our moving the database to a new, top-shelf, ultra-fast 100% dedicated server) has translated into an unequaled pedigree display & statistical information system, not just for your dogs, but ultimately it will serve to host everyone’s historical record-keeping about the breed. So please read and follow these instructions carefully, which are for everyone’s maximum benefit:

Full Instructions Below

Only $30/Year!

Jack

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

You can display your dogs in either Dark Style or Light Style:

Dark Style
    [​IMG]

Light Style
    [​IMG]

And you can display up to 4 photos per dog + video :)

3. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

For those of you wondering what else this Database and Resource have to offer, and why you should consider hosting your dogs on here (as well as join in general), please allow this list to describe some of the many reasons why no other site compares:

• 1. The Most Versatile, Powerful Pedigree Engine Ever

2. The Fastest, Crash-Free Server Possible, 100% Dedicated to this Database

3. Displays 4 Photos Per Dog (not just 1) - More than Anyone Else

4. Displays Full Video of Each Dog (No One Else Offers This)

5. Only Database to Separate Dogs from Breedings to Avoid Confusion (No One Else Offers This)

6. Search & Display up to 15-Generations in Pedigree (More than Anyone Else)

7. More Pedigree & Inbreeding Information than Anyone Else

8. Provides Wright’s Inbreeding Coefficient (No One Else Offers This)

9. Can Display with Dark or Light Presentation (No One Else Offers This)

10. Continuously Growing Database of Articles for Dogmen

11. Continuously Growing Database of Video Tutorials for Dogmen (No One Else Offers This)

12. Continuously Growing Drug Index for Dogmen (No One Else Offers This)

13. Each Member May Create His/Her Own Blogs (No One Else Offers This)

14. The Best Feedback and Follow-Up Anywhere

15. Clean, “Hate-Free” Environment

This idea started in late December, and our Database was first released just 3 months ago (May 27), and it has quickly blossomed into an awesome multi-faceted Resource. But we are only just beginning! The above are just a few reasons why you should join The Pit Bull Bible Online Database ... and this list will keep growing ... so Click Here to learn how to Register & Subscribe :)

Only $30/Year

Jack

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

This is one spectacular pedigree database. Well done!

5. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

Thank you very much for the support :D

6. nwo

nwo Banned

Jack how much are you hoping to amke out of this ? there are about 16000 members of pedsonline paying $300 = $480.000 or more a year.Know i think yours looks good ,and maybe some especially the show breeders and people breeding gottis probalby like the video facilty , but i think most jsut want a good datbase like pedsonline ,which yours i s a copy of with some upgrades, which to be honest the only one i woyld add to pedsonline is the inbreeding part , i think the rest is overkill ,and i think the old saying less is more is very ture in this case.By the way wehats stopping the pedsonlione guys adding an inbreeding feature ? nothing i guess ,and the dark screen is awfull its very hard on the eyes , and even the light one could be toned down a bit , theres to much going on.Anyway i dont think i will jump ship yet ,and to be honest even the inbreeding facilty is not nessary if you know your breeding , but its a ncie feature, the only thing for me is that you always come across as being about the money ,and very slick and know it all , and to think you might rake in $500.000 plus for doing not very much makes me ill thinking about it.It would be nice if for once someone did something like this as a way to help fight bs law and no profit , as once you set up the saubscribers do your work for you by adding their dogs ,and yes the guy at pedsonline is also amking a shit load of money ,
    but i cant put a face to him like you , so it doesnt feel as bad , but i iwsh the game wasnt so needy for these databases so as to make people rich and put nothing back into the breed , but hey thats people for you all about the $, be nice if it was about the dogs for once.By the way jack i think your book is very good , and with that i have no agrument if its made you money or not , i think you deserve it , but this database and your froum , hell all these froums in the end want to make $ by selling banners etc and the day it cost them money they will all be gone , but if you can make a million fronn your book and dvds good luck to you , but this database comes across as you being greedy and trying to jump in seeing how much pedsonline is making doing nothing or next to nothing while the money rolls in.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Very Nice I am going to check it out I would like to be able to put my dogs peds up. Thank You CA Jack for providing this great pedigree database and welcome to Game-Dog.

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Hello nwo. First, someone wrote that software. That had to cost a fair amount of money.
    2. He's running a private v-bulletin board. V-bulletin is a paid for forum, it requires a license to run and own. It's not one of those freebies.
    3. He has server fees.
    4. There are no ads
    5. It's a private forum. You want private, you pay for it. Get over it. There's always going to be someone who's going to build one stronger, faster and better. It's just a matter of who's perception.
    6. Let's not forget all the personal work that goes into running a forum.
    7. And finding that great staff.

9. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

Thank you for your views.

That said, buddy, if you had ANY IDEA how much WORK it took to create this resource, you would instantly change your opinion on the idea it should be "for free." I have paid my own brother $20,000 out of my own pocket to put it all together, and he has been working on it for over 8 months. He is a professional and does not work for free. I am a professional and I don't work this hard for free. I have put in COUNTLESS hours of my own time in setting it up, adding articles, videos, posts, etc. You simply have NO IDEA what you're talking about, if you think 6-10 hours a day of a man's time should be given away for free. It absolutely should not, and is not, in any industry in the world.

The truth is only people who have never worked this hard at something in their life could possibly believe this ... or people who just have no idea how much work is involved in actually creating something could believe this.

I have been working on this every day since December 24th ... our database just got released on May 27th ... and we're still not done ... we're still working on it :D

Cheers, and take a moment to read and appreciate what it really offers, for a mere $30/year :)

Jack

10. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much also ... you mentioned some of the other work involved that I forgot about ... and I know you most definitely understand and empathize, running your own site :)

I sincerely appreciate the warm support and kind words, and it is very much reciprocated!

Jack

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

well I think you guys did a great job on it and I will support you.

12. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Its a good ped database in my opinion. If anyone dont like it dont join. No reason to bash a person. A lot more mature than what goes on at peds online.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hey ill pay the fee just because its ran by dogmen lol, they dont call it fedsonline for nothin.....

hey jack.......you should make me a mod bud! BWAHAHAH theres goes the neighborhood.................

14. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

Thank you very much. We worked hard to make it stand out in many ways, and we will always be open to suggestions for new & better features/adjustments.

Thank you for your support & participation :)

Most definitely. It is created by a known dogman/breeder/author ... and moderated by known dogmen/women in Evo & Scratchin' Dog.

As for being Moderator, as we grow we will need more and more, so let me know what name you sign up as and we will talk about it :)

Jack

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

u dont want me to be a mod bro i was kiddin.........lol

but i may sign up for it just for the cause! id be A LOT more compfortable spendin my money within the frat then givin it to the agents at pedsonline!

good luck and hope it all pans out for ya,,,,btw.......let them haters hate............somebodys gotta do! if yall aint got nobody to hate on.....FEEL FREE TO HATE ON ME! lol

16. Jack is there a feature to post the peds for public viewing like pedsonline?

17. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

LOL, I will take your word on that ;)

Good question.

We actually have a better system than that. Rather than have "you" (the customer) worry about private/public pedigrees, there is just ONE pedigree ... the direct link ... and we have done all of the .php coding behind the scenes, that can tell the difference between a Subscribed Member and a mere Guest.

Therefore, the direct link will display the photo, pedigree, etc. ... and the software will distinguish between "you" and a "guest" in the background. You, as a Subscribed Member, will be able to edit your pedigree, while the Guest will NOT have (or even be able to see) these controls ... but he will be able to see your dog and pedigree.

So you don't have to worry about private/public peds on our database, we have that handled in the background permissions coding :cool:

Hope this answers your question!

Jack

18. So I could post the ped here or any other site and people could view it without being a member of your site.....correct?

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i think u can do that with any site boogie

20. CA Jack

CA Jack Pup

That is correct.