1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The true dogman

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHUVALOFAN, Aug 5, 2015.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yeah there is people all around that a lot of us never heard of. Every area has their known and unknown top competitors. Some people are unknown to the masses because that want to be unknown, imo that's the best way to be.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Going into the best competition is awesome, if you can still keep a low profile. I love the dogs, I love comp, I love the glory of winning AND losing when it's done right. I like my freedom better. That high level comp might bring high level scrutiny. Never know who's watchin who. Or who's talkin. I like my freedom more than all I named. If the big, medium, or small dogs are hot. I'm stayin my ass on the porch LOL!! I was just born at the wrong time for certain things, the right time for others. That's life

3. phoenix walk

phoenix walk Big Dog

the saying, those who know know those who dont know dont need to know ,should apply imo

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Damn Mudville , Great statement that could be said about many walks of life and should be on the opening page of a book...
    Sure miss the wisdom of TDK, and alot of your knowledge that you share has been a pleasure to read, Thanks...