1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Red Inferno Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by c-murda, Nov 20, 2009.

1. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

My question is for those who know first-hand or at the very least second-hand. Do any of you remember when D.G. From SPK had the good old-time Red Devil stock from I.M.? The anscestors of Ch. Dutchess. He also had a couple of Red Inferno dogs from Mr. and Mrs. Woods. My question is why was the Red Inferno crossed into the Red Devil stock? Also Mr. McG crossed his Red Inferno blood He acquired from D.G. Into some tight Frisco blood. What does or did the Red Inferno blood bring to the lines it was crossed with if anything? I have dealt with D.G. In the past. I owned a male out of a bitch called Ironline's Assassin down from Real McCoy. I have moved several times and have lost more phone #'s than I care to admit. Any knowledgeable persons please feel free to comment . I posted this thread for discussion only as I have seen or heard little on the Red Inferno dogs.

2. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

The couple of folks that I know who might be able to answer that quite accurately would be Tejas Farm & Kennel or Predator Spice Kennels! They both have DG dogs and Predator Spice has the Gibson/Frisco cross.

3. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

Sorry I meant the dog I got from D.G. was sired by Real McCoy and the dam was Ironline's Assassin. I saw a mistake when I re-read my post. He was 3/4 Red Devil and 1/4 Red Inferno. If any dogmen from Brazil remember the crosses such as this that were sent down there maybe they could chime in also.

4. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

yes, I know him well.

why? to add power to the red inferno blood, like bloodshot red.
    There was no female name Assassin from Ironline Kennels that D.G. owned.
    He got one male and 4 females from I.K.
    2 were snake bite and died young.
    The first one was a young female and was never bred.
    The second one was Mickey.
    The others were: Savage Susie, Samantha Slam and Buttercup.

I don't know if they added anything because there is none in Ch. Dutchess.
    The only credit I can give is that D.G. culled his dogs.
    Never heard of a dog named Real McCoy or knowing D.G. owning a dog name that and I know personally I.K. never had a dog named that.

I know of a pup named Assassin who was sold as a pup but wasn't owned by D.G.
    If you had a dog off Assassin it wasn't bred by I.K.:cool:

5. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Now I think of it, he was given a female from straight I.K. blood from CA. from A.A. who owned a younger brother to Ch. Dutchess.
    She was suppose to be on loan but D.G. kept her.
    The female, the mother of your dog would have to been off Cassius Clay and Lighting Bug or something like that to be this female.
    I'll check and get back to you on that female.

I do recall he did bred that female, can't remember her name.
    The female was born more then 12 years ago.
    A.A. sent a red inferno female from CA. to be bred to Ceresco Kid.

My gut feeling is this isn't the same female because I.K. uses sdj year books for names of pups for others.
    Different names for their own.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
  6. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

You hit the nail in your second post KnightMare. The ped on that Assassin bitch was Cassius Clay into Lightning Bug. Registered name was Ironline's Assassin on my ADBA papers. The Real McCoy dog was off of Lunatic into G's Wilder Baby Inferno. Lunatic was off of Mickey into Samantha Slam If I remember correctly. Another question for you Knightmare: why wasn't the breeding which produced Ch.Dutchess repeated when it was found out what an exemplary specimen she was? Or was it ever repeated? Not trying to hijack my thread but it's mine and I'm gonna ask ???'s while I have the chance. My own theory on the Red Inferno crosses is that some breeders were looking for a hybrid vigor so to speak.

7. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

I know of the Real Mccoy dog but off the top of my head I can't remember his ped. I have several pics of D.G.'s dogs like Samantha Slam, Ruby and Inferno Jake. Knightmare you are correct of why the Red devil was added. The last time I talked to DG in '94 or '95 I asked him about the Inferno dogs straight and he said they weren't performance dogs and he said the same about the 50/50 crosses as well. The best success he had was when the dogs were 75% Red Devil 25% Inferno like Bloodshot Red.

8. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

LOL how come theres two of us here:confused:

9. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

Will the real crazy horse/CrazyHorse please stand up!:D

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol thank you button

11. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

It was redone.
    I stated in the above post the owner of Assassin in CA. (A.A.) owned a younger brother to her.
    Ch. Dutchess also had a brother 2xw Tom owned out around the Queen City area.
    Collected the forf $ from the peeps who had Ch. Monkeyman and after that fell through Tom retired him.

Hybrid vigor? LOL
    D.G. called me and said the stock directly off Mickey was so savage at 8 months he had to test drive!
    How was that blood going to add any hybrid vigor to that stock? lol
    Savage Susie was already off an RD/Hemphill cross.
    Reported Bloodshot Red 2xw DG (off Susie) was 3/4 Hemphill and 1/4 RD.

12. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

I'm not sure any more how Red was bred on top but I do know his mother Susie was off I.K.'s Red Devil bred to a Hemphill female with the same blood Red Danger has in him.
    All D.G. female RD blood was of the same male.
    Mickey was off his brother Cassius Clay and that is why he wanted the female from A.A. Mickey's half sister.

Years later I rub it in to A.A. about screwing up an getting off that female because none was around anymore.
    I'm not sure why D.G. never sent the female back.
    It could have been board bill or something.
    A.A. had some kind of trouble and was moving dogs like a fire sale.

D.G. was the only person ever to have stock off 3 of the litter mates off Tony and Ruby and no one else did. Other then I.K.:D
    I.K. knew from breeding a daughter of Cassius Clay to his brother RD what could be produce because Amce Kennels owe a whole litter and this is how I.K. bred it for their selves.

D.G. was given as a gift Buttercup off Ch. Gambler and Maggie.
    None of the females off Ch. Gambler and Maggie or Ch. Gambler and Boots (Maggie, Red Devil & Cassius Clay's litter mate sister) were ever sold.
    I don't know how some people got their name on some papers.
    Buttercup was a litter mate to Carrot who died at home @ I.K.
    The other female went to the late Yankee Greg.

Most don't know but D.G. had been in dogs since 1972.
    He owned a litter mate to Bentley's Suzie Que or Bentley's Dolly.
    I can't remember anymore.
    D.G. also had some of the best Boston Roundheads in the country.

13. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

I sure wish he was still had dogs around and his game fowl!

14. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

BTW I knew the guy in Brazil, D.G. dealt with a lot.
    He didn't do right by most of those dogs and just peddled them.

He wasn't the brightest bulb on the tree or the sharpest pencil in the box!

The dumb ass was offer for FREE Iron Red Rose (Iron Red Ruby's litter mate sister and Sambee (Susie Que 1xw [mother of Ch. Red Dog] litter mate sister) and won't take them because Rosie was over 5 and he wasn't sure how many litters she would have left in her.

He only wanted Sambee because she was still young.
    Ironman wasn't to hip on the idea of her leaving the country in the first place because he would take Sambee fishing with him. lol lol

Right then and there I.K. told him to go F himself.
    I.K. knew when the guy said it, he was only in it for the peddling when you turn down personal stock of that worth.........:eek:

15. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

He does.......;)