1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The ``REAL``animal control. Shocking pics !!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by easyboss, Jan 9, 2010.

1. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

2. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thats sad, that shit pisses me off!

4. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

wow thats really fucked up but im not surprized man is the biggest PLAGUE on the planet.

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

thats crazy!!!.....i dont care wat the owner of these dogs were doing with them....no dog deserves that!!!

6. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

That's what they do though ladies and gentlemen. A huge pile of dogs was discovered in my area on city property. It contained a variety of breeds though. They just pick them up, kill, and dump them in the pile. There were a lot of skeletal remains found also. It was concluded that this had been going on many years. They only paid a small fine for illegal dumping. That type shit never makes Nancy Grace or Headline News.:mad:

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

old news, there are actually 2 threads on this topic ( the denver dogs)

and that is not the "REAL AC", quite the opposite actually. the REAL AC officers are the ones doing it for the animals, and busting their asses to find them homes. i know 2 ACO's and they put their lives into their work. they are the kind of people that look at a dead dog as their failure- not the owners. you cant paint all ACO's w/ the same brush

8. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

still i dont c those aco's going and fighting against bsl in any way going to city officials and telling them its not working they just take dogs away form families its not right and if they're not ac then why are they killing the dogs without getting into shit??

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Humane society nothing but hypocrites:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

10. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

PS. You definitely don't have to be matching dogs to get them taken. Majority of dogs taken are someone's pets who just happen to fit the broad description.

11. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

How do these people live with themselves?

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

no offense rally but imo even if they are are good ac they are still in the same boat as the bad ones...it kinda like when u played football...when one person mess up a play then the whole team has to pay for it!!...so when one bad ac messes up then the whole ac messes up...they are all in the same boat to me...imo

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

while you are entitled to your opinion, it's a pretty hypocritical one you realize.

14. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

The point of this whole post was to inform u of the bullshit these humane groups are all about. One one hand they talk about cruelty and ``dogfighters`` and ``fighting dogs`` and how they want to save these ``poor defenceless creatures``yet we can see what happens to these defenceless creatures in their hands, THEY GET DUMPED DEAD LIKE A PILE OF SHIT.

Taking that into consideration, i think these dogs have a way way of a better time in the hands of ``dogfighters``rather than end up in a heap like this. IMO

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i can speak on this from personal family experience in Denver- if you keep a banned dog in a city that is VERY serious about enforcing its laws- you have to be prepared to face the consequences, or more factualy- your DOG will face the consequences

16. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

ABSOLUTELY bang on. And that is the crux of the whole issue right there. Prejudice, looks not deeds, BSL, thats the issue. Until every humane group worlwide fights AGAINST bsl, then these scum are all the same to me.

``Painting them all with the same brush ?? U better believe it , i sure am. Too many innocent families and their pets have died unneccesarily due to these hitler like organisations.

17. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

And why ban a dog in the first place, if these people are all about fairness, second chances, rehabilitation etc ?

U seem to agree with bsl, there is no excuse for it whatsoever.

18. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

and you seem to not understand the law, esp the Denver laws. if you live in an area where BSL is enacted- are you going to stay there w/ your illegal dogs? if so you are putting them at risk. if and when they get confiscated is it the ACO's fault? nope- 100% your fault.
    as far as me "agreeing" w/ BSL- you obviously dont have a very good education- how does obeying the law correlate w/ supporting BSL???
    viva la revolution:rolleyes:
    as far as the ACO's i know being of the same cloth as "the rest of them"...hardly! they are some of the most active anti-BSL people you will ever meet...and they own bulldogs.
    once again- this is the problem with narrow minded people- they see things the way they want, not the way they are.

19. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Fair enough - But where i live, these tree huggers are all the same, they dont own bulldogs and they are very pro bsl, at least they were up until a few years ago. Now with egg on face, they r starting to make noises about BSL not working, A bit late for those who have already lost their pets.

We could have told them this decades ago, that bsl will never work. But as per usual, to gain the flavour of the month political votes, they went full steam ahead and got rid of any dog that slightly resembled a pitbull terrier.

B******s

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
  20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the thing that alot of people forget/do not realize is that ACO's only enforce the laws, they do not make the laws