1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the many different ways of proving ??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Aug 12, 2014.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i have nothing for sale ......
    but i like the peds right

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

Nice Xibalba

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right dave very active xibalba

4. mr keystone.. you dumb old fuck.. if you have something to say about me or my girlfriend.. natasja.. or about my dogs.. be a man and come to me in person.. you dumb stupid internet hero,, keyboard warrior.. because some people were dumb enough to give you there dogs doesnt mean you are the big time hero you think you are..so with this message i ask you and only you in person: be a man and come in person.. i know you can get my home adress so make my fuckind day you pathetic stupid sucker..

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Jimmy you guys writing the ped wrong of nec's/ massive little thunder ...thats al .

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

and why ......

7. i dont write nothing mr big mouth... adba has given it to me after they made an investigation... and according to my litter with 30% dylan initt im done with your stupid ass.. im gonna make my own history...

8. and then again.. who in the world gave you permission to put a picture on this forum with my lady on it? so you better take it of again, because if i want i take a screenshot and go to the bluehat pigs and tell them your harassing us..

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

wel the adba go the real information from me......when they read it ..they told my version made sence .....and that is his adba ped also
    nec's / massive little thunder is out of nec's Mickey & nec's thunder
    it have nothing to do with money ..just like to read the peds right thats al

10. ped right?? man all the storys ive heard about you and making peds up.. boy you made them up so many times you yourself believe all the lies you put up.. so shut your mouth about me, my girl and my dogs.. remove the pic and go on with your life..

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i don't what al you heard about me ...then its meaby normal that you also hear other side ....
    that picture is coming from face book somebody gave it to me ..
    there is nastaja on the picture with winner number one show
    with a female that i helped building ......

12. the only thing you did was put your male on the ass of a female. nothing more... my girl build her to what she is now..maybe in your stupid brain is the idea that i know who she is because she is my girl and i dont want you to put that picture on here.. roxy is my dog.. nothings youres... only the sperm donor... who was to exspensive anyways.. how are her brother and sister doing? if they are still on this planet.. in my opinion your nothing but a peddler.. we arent.. we dont have got our dogs around the world.. for ridiculous prices.. we breed for ourselfs and people we like.. not for people we want to bring our money.... you dogmen.. nobody who ever seen you beeing busy with your "proven"dogs.... dumb old man.....

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i did not breed her ..i helped building her
    i know roxy is yours ......i like the way roxy looks...but also her litter mates .....
    i know some dogs of that family(little thunder) are solt for high prices ..but not by me
    its not dead or life ..but i just ask write the ped right .....

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

my girl build her to what she is now //ok Jimmy what excektly is she now ?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    who was to exspensive anyways // what you mean you don't like her ?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    in my opinion your nothing but a peddler.. we arent //why you have that opion Jimmy?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to me you sound like somebody that is not liking it when people laugh about you ..so why you breed for friends and put a wrong ped on it ......? lol

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right sandstorm and tito are dead.
    heard also you did not pay the ful amount to ovs for your first bitch ..the man who bred that litter .

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

xibalba do your home work on MISS FORTUNE ....you can stand in her shadow .....
    limey kennel can tel you evrything about here he import with MISTER FORTUNE dogs from gary.
    after limey complain about that dog and gary (2000)
    some years later when when big dave went into the dark .....he give excuse to gary and him him if he can help him again and gary did hahahah

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

sorry you can't stand in the shadow of miss fortune

20. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

You mean T Fortune? I dont get it.. you always need to talk riddle's my god lol

and by the way so long im good with my lil circle, you will not hear me complain ;)
    Enjoy your weather Jani :)