1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the many different ways of proving ??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Ihave been told he quit quick ,,along with most you got from Mayfield ,,all quit in rolls as none have been matched ,,,you are a joke in your country

2. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

You have some neck calling any one a peddler ,,you been lying and selling that weak rubbish since you ware ripped by Mayfield and suckered by all that Purest crap ... how come all these Mayfield dogs have turned Chocolate as soon as he was selling them all over the world.... he ripped many with the purest crap he spouted... you just cant see it ,,,you fool

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

don't get up set sweety.

4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

If I was you I be upset back in the 80s ,,,when I got ripped off and a strain of the weak shit ,,,

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

.......................................................................................................................
    instead of shouting into the dark ..
    why don't you show some pics .or links .

Attached Files:

7. realistic

realistic Pup

Think history will prove that loads of dons dogs were chocolate long before he ever sent them to europe.You obviously don't really understand how breeding works.Don's sunshine dog is what the majority of the dogs were bred around he was a very very dark chocolate dog so produced mostly chocolate dogs and in turn those dogs produced chocolate dogs.

If you breed around dogs a certain color you will get dogs mostly that color it's common sense.
    Most the people who had those dogs who bred around certain dogs ended up with yards mostly of the same color.
    Don't really know what you are trying to say ?

I also remember the source of who said japi quit the same person bred some of those dogs into his own dogs and changed the pedigrees.
    The same person also ended up with more of those dogs with his partner and sold some of those dogs to many different eu countries with fake peds of different bloodlines.
    This person is a poor excuse of a human being in my opinion.

I can't stand liars i remember this person saying dogs quit that he had never even seen rolled complete jealous liar'
    He talked bad about the limey dogs too and claimed some of their peds were not correct.
    But I guess if you say something to idiots and they speak about it enough people start to think it's true.
    I will spare mentioning his name even though people like that should be shamed in public but you will know who I'm talking about.

8. realistic

realistic Pup

Nice looking dogs gilligan is that a breeding you made ? And how are they bred ?

9. gillagan

gillagan Big Dog

I don't know.. Whe have to ask Palo. He's tge all knowing

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

[​IMG]
    was also open al his life lol.
    limey living around the corner and fwk lol

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog