1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The litter

Discussion in 'Puppy of the Month' started by RedTone, Aug 23, 2009.

1. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

2. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

HAHAHA Redtone you gonig to have your hands full did you watch the little trouble maker on the left side pulling on the 2tone colors tale nice pup good luck:D

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

RT...they look very nice.....and very nicely bred pups....good luck with em...

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

Very nice looking litter good luck, and your not on a New York res by chance are you? you can PM if need be.

5. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Ohhh no, the red one all the way in the back holding his hill against all comers,...that's my pick. Beautiful litter RedTone, beautiful litter.

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Good looking litter.Get a bottom for them crates or at least throw a blanket in there. How would you like to lay on wires?

7. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

Game my SBT layed a hot one so I was washing it out she was only in there for as long as the lil vid, but I hear ya ;)

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

RT Very Nice lil monsters you got there. Man I saw two I liked. Keep us informed....

9. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

For sure Hemie. What one's catch ur eye jus wondering?

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Thats easy, I like the one in the back that is biting the tail of the one with the white mask.. I left a message on your Youtube thats me...

11. RedTone

RedTone Big Dog

LOL coo he's a Rascal jk;)

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

;)
    Ok. Gottcha.

13. masta of game

masta of game Banned

hahahhahahaa,,beautiful .... gotta separate them at one month lol.. gotta love the apbt.. :D:D

14. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I picked the same one, that pup looks like hes gonna be a beast, nice structure even at that young age...they all real nice though.

15. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

They are soooo cute! I'm lovin the little one with the smiley face on his @$$! They're going to be little monsters for you here soon!

16. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Ditto that Hemi! Even before he/she grab the tail, he/she is going to work on a leg!:D Good looking pups RT. Tails all up too. Good luck. Don't think you gonna need it though:cool:

17. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeap I saw that. I like the fiesty ones....lol

18. preme

preme CH Dog

hot lil bunch:)

19. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

good looking pups

20. real_one

real_one Big Dog

Very nice best of luck with them, bud. That cottingham stuff is really something but all of it sounds nice.