1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The latest from Dog Trotter USA

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by G Force, Aug 12, 2010.

1. G Force

G Force Pup

Like I said in the last post I build them in 3 standard widths. However I suggest not getting one any wider than you need it. I do have a little experience in this department. I built my first treadmill in 1982 and I have built 100's since then. Not to mention I have been working dogs on them that long also. I build the mills the way I think they should be built based on my experiences. The wider the belt is the heavier it is and the more room there is for the dog to move around or try to turn around. In the following video you can see that there is plenty of room for the dog to do what they need to do. This is a mill that I built back in 96 for Jerry Clemmons. It is the same witdh as the ones I build now. The phone# at the end is no longer a good # though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuiSqtuXejA[/ame]

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

dude now i like that one.:)

3. I take it thats a no then

4. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

Top quality piece of equipment. Loving mine. I have a small 'econo' verison and the belt is only 12" wide and that is plenty of room for my 55-60 lb dog to run comfortably. Here are a couple videos of his sister working the mill.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHW8JovL0E&NR=1[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLsEZKWkkuo&NR=1[/ame]

This mill is built like a tank and will last a lifetime. Keep up the great work.

5. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

^^^^dam thats nice

6. Padlock

Padlock Banned

next on my list... I'll wait till tax return season...pups will be
    old enough by then. :)
    roccity thanks for the demo,...i was unsure of sizing but
    you've made the unclear,... crystal clear. ty!

7. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Just ordered one, can`t wait!

8. Notorious

Notorious Pup

:)Looking good. It seems like you have a very good quality on the slatmill.

9. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Who has decent mills for reasonable price with shipping?

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

holy shit bro that thing is NICE!!!

i can only imagine what the ticket on one of those are.............

11. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

12. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

The craftsmanship, welding and materials used are well worth it!

yIS

13. Boze

Boze Top Dog

agreed if you are looking for a mill that is built with the utmost care and top quality materials then i would get one and as far as price you get what you pay for. not to mention he has been building and perfecting these treadmills for nearly twenty years. hell i would not mind gettin the old model in the picture that virgil is in

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

this is by far the best mill I have ever seen, I have seen them before on you tube and could only think "geez I would really want one of these for Christmas" :dogtongue: but you are looking in the thousand range ;)

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol thats what i was afraid of, i wouldnt pay over a thousand for ANY treadmill, id assume to just get off my ass and run em!

but id be realistic and spend a few hundred easy.....

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

make that 2 of us

17. Yas

Yas Big Dog

Mine was delivered yesterday. Putting it together now. It`s really impressive and I can`t wait to get a dog on it. Service was excellent and it arrived packed like it was made of glass to avoid being damaged. There`s no way you could get anything of this quality for a G.

18. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

when you say that you are putting it together, how much do you have to assemble? I assumed it came assembled. What tools are needed?
    Thanks, J

19. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

I got it since this guy is honest and well known he should start some kind of Lay-A-Way plan and maybe give someone 1 year to make $200 monthly payment.I don't have 2 stacks to drop like that you can buy 2 decent cars for that.Just a suggestion.

20. Yas

Yas Big Dog

It was only the tower things that go across the top with the chain. Took two mins and no tools were needed.