1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The greatest pit dog ever?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by caponedog, Jan 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

aczackly!!. btw Melonhead 18w 1 l ""confirmed"" and his pedegree on his mothers side is ""known"" bij those who know...

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

limey you just to modestly lol.

3. redboy252

redboy252 Banned

every one here in nc knows that 'SNAKEMANS PEDRO' dog was a scam. do the research. snakeman was rollin pedro off the chain with his biker buddies and sending in the reports as wins, i think one was into a german shepard. when TG found this out pedro was gone and there is no reminder of him ever being on his yard. didnt keep not one offspring. same thing with crenshaws missy, TG paid large for her as a 2x'er but when he found out she had quit after her 2nd win, he got rid of her and anything to do with her. frank rocca got 'travis' as a proven dog, but i think he got some good ones from him

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I don't know how well u knew Bob or Tudor? But since you mention them I figure u would have read Bob's last book.Look I would talk to Bob back in the 80's and Don also.I didn't know Tudor personally.Mayfield gave me information on feeding .Its kind of funny Tudor had so many good dogs but is so well known for Dibo.Dibo was a Corvino dog that was stolen.Mayfield wrote how Tudor would send him out to steal a dog.Danny said how Tudor would just keep someones dog they sent him for him to breed to one of his studs.As far as great dogs there are so many and from different eras and weights.How can anyone argue against Colby's Pincher,Tudors Peter,Tudors Black Jack and JR.,ButcherBoy,Boomerang,Art,Zebo,Tornado,Queen of Hearts,Chinaman and so many more.A lot of great dogs to choose from. Its a matter of personal taste .

5. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I agree with what this guy is ssaying.Melonhead's story was in The Times.I can't remmeber how many wins something around 10 I believe.I could be wrong on that .

6. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

7. old goat

old goat CH Dog

melonhead was the real deal and very smart .

8. mongo

mongo Pup

In my opinion, Chinaman, Gabe, Zebo, and ch.copelands Norie. Had the Pleasure of seing Norie win his championship. He sent all thre dogs to a better place. He had that skill since age 1 year old.

9. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

He was a good dog .I don't think anyone is disbuting that its just how many wins he really has. He beat some very good dogs

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

I don't think it was 18 but they did sneak in on you with him and you was in trouble . it was over 10 I know .

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

A couple of months ago i met G,H at a confermation show. He showed me how his mother was bred(alredy forgot it). the 18w where confirmed!!..

12. eliblood98

eliblood98 Banned

(female) tornado (male) pit general jmo

13. CUDABOY

CUDABOY Pup

Greenwood's ch. Jimmy boots

14. true grit

true grit Pup

I think this thread should be titled most eloquent and elaborated story ever told about a dog. lol most on here haven't seen the dog they name and for me i wasn't even thought of during the golden age of bulldogs. What's funny is when 2 ppl get in a heated debate about 2 dogs neither have seen. Perhaps they read the same story in a stratton book. GO PIT GENERAL LOL. really????

15. true grit

true grit Pup

I refrain from pit general. Goin light barney all the way cuz he was the better producer and even came in blue lol.

16. art

art Big Dog

what about grch hope:)

17. champion gambler.

18. gr ch gambler great sire.lil gambler my friend owned great explosive family safe results.bred with a boudreaux bitch from floyd, along with more of mikes dogs . no question of this blood

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Can you post a picture of your dogs?

20. ncjoker

ncjoker Pup

I live in NC and I've always heard Budweiser crusher was one of the best. Any opinions?