1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Game is Almost Over

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by deadestgamealive, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hello everyone,

just thought I would sign up on here to meet with folks who think almost like me. I love my dogs I would never put them in harms way at all. I from NC and wishing I was out of it at the same time.

2. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Ive reduced my hard to just two dogs, down from 30 a few years ago. The game is definitely dying out in the USA. Its not worth the risk anymore.

3. AGame

AGame CH Dog

the risk is the same as it has been for a long long time it is the people in the game that makes it what it is

4. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

That is the damn truth!!! Every one in texas has a pit and very few know what in the hell the dogs really mean to someone who has given blood sweat and tears for the true bulldog. But when they look good riding around in the hood and make 5 dollars a pup on craigslist to support a worse habit than any dog match at all. This will make the game a joke and end in time!! Thank you Snoop Dogg!