1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The dogs called bullys, bullies and blues, are really apbt?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by jeepfreek, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

All right fellas, im off to lunch will go and get me the in n out burger w/ a nice vanilla shake,,

Hope I dint ruffle too many feathers, honestly I get out and get my game dog fix every so often, Ill go visit my homies dogs, hes got the whole 9 yards ,straight up
    bulldogs proven etc and I do get goose bumps when in the presense of the real thing...and I do appreciate them 113%
    ill be back no need to close no thread per ABK request what ever her deal is shell get over it...or he what ever

2. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

[​IMG]

4. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

Choice Member ABK...if you are at your home , why not use your time wisely and go check on your dogs, just a suggestion...

jeepFreak, you know you are attched to that lil pup, and throwing the charges off on your kids lol

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

[​IMG]

6. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

ABK cant see the pic,,, here is one for ya..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    happy now

7. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

1503...really simply you are arguing to argue, OK a good debate is informative. I really don't care what your dogs are registered as, they are not now nor will they ever be APBTs.

APBTs are working dogs that were strictly bred for performance, now adays the dogs are only APBT if their parents have a connection to performance dogs in their blood line AND can domonstrate that their conformance does not openly violate the conformance that would represent a legacy dog, or a dog that would have historically performed in the PIT.

APBTx APBT=APBT
    APBTx anything other than APBT = NOT an APBT

If you love your dogs and you obviously do what is the harm in calling them what they are, why would you openly mislead someone whos is really ignorant of the breeds, when today we struggle to hold the APBT (corner stone dog) away from the rest as it fights for it's right to exist. That is the sensitivity you seem to be light hartedly toying with, and it is offensive to those who struggle to keep the APBT true to it's legacy!

8. Mcleod15

Mcleod15 Pup

AmBully - an inferior dog or one of mixed breed AKA mutts.:D

9. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Look I own, train and work a Staff. Her daddy was a UKC rednose conformation champ and her mama was a hot lil APBT. My Staff has a lot more of her mama in her than her daddy...but a Staff she is, and to call her anything else would simply be a lie and an admmision that I am ashamed to call her what she is. She is a great dawg and she works her lil hart out for me, and she earns her feed every day...and she is a STAFF!

10. 444

444 Pup

My dog has nothing but bully blood up close but he's not really bully in look.He's blue,comes from a breeding that was to produce bullies,moderate bullies but still bullies and that's what I call him a bully.Call a spade a spade...it's really that easy.

a pic for reference:
    [​IMG]

11. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

mydawgs,,, good way to explain...
    not argueing actually here reading the post and having lunch

mcleo what is so inferier bout a bully?here is the funny part bout the life of a gamedog
    not funny but cold part bout it, as long as its on top and is doing what its suposed to its the greatest and it will live on, but tghe minute it meets its match , how quick the owner will shoot it,seen it happen quite a bit, and its sad for the poor dog, every dog can meet their maker ,its all a matter of time..

444 nice dog , and itr happens more often than not, people breed for bully using 2 bully parents and dogs come out looking like average apbt..and in bully breeding they
    dont consider that bully even though bully blood was used, but goes to show how
    the terrier still comes out,,its like this say you advertise a nice dog like yours and someone is looking for a bully, they will see yours and say no I want a dog that looks bully and you can have a dog off 2 game stock end up bullier than those off bully lines,,, too much confusion , if there woulda only been one regisrty w/ no name cahnges then everything would be the same I guess, who knows...

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I am going to go with ABK on this one, Seems like the direction this thread has taken is to just rile folks up.

Everyone has said their piece and made their points.

Thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.