1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Doggy Things They Do

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by luv_a_bull_girl, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Going in the same direction as the thread that asked about our favorite dog, I thought it would be cute to just use this thread to post any stories about the cute/funny/unique things our dogs do...

For instance, my doggy Diegoh is still amazed that air can come out of his butt and make a noise while doing so... so if he's laying down and he passes gas he'll sit up a little and look at his butt as if to wonder "what was that and did it come out of me?" LOL

2. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

lmao, My female has discoverd dust, you know when you open a window and the sun shine's through and you see dust particles floating in the air she goes nuts over them and tries to eat them , lol, it's so funny to watch.

Also, same dog we had sour skittles here one night and if you don't already know my dogs are extremly spoiled and I gave them some and after she already had it in her mouth she figured out it was sour and spit it out then started pouncing on it like a cat, We sometimes wonder if she is half cat,lol. But it was so funny it was one of those American Funniest Home video things but we don't have a camera.lmao.

3. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I had one that disappeared from the yard a couple months ago. I was stressing pretty hard about it, until I found her 10 feet up in an apple tree, hidden by the foliage.

4. jankab

jankab Top Dog

I realized two weeks ago that Prince is afraid of any plastic bag that you wave in the air to open up... scares the SH*T out of him (wuss)... LOL

5. My puppy Diesel is totally amazed by leaves. He runs and pounces on them and runs away from them. He also likes to attack the couch. It's really cute!

6. Rocky will follow me everywhere in the house except the bathroom. He knows this is where baths are given. There is no way to have him voluntarily come into the bathroom. I could be dying and he will only stare from a 'safe' distance. What a champ!

7. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

lol, my female attacks me when I get home from grocery shopping. She knows that there are always new toys for her to destroy in my grocery bags. The puppy thinks he is a bird dog or a pointer... crickets, birds, squirrles, any type of bug... he picks up his paw and sticks his tail up and points at it! It's quite amusing. I think he and the cat are working as a team on catching bugs.

8. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Chopper sometimes gets a little exited, and he'll crouch down real low and take off running in huge circles, like he's a on a race track. We have a set of stairs on each side of our deck so they are part of his path it's so funny! He used to do it in the house when he was a smaller pup and he would run and hit the couch so hard it would lean half way off the floor! My daughter calls it the Chopper 500!

If you rub his chin he will yawn every time over and over again!

9. natas

natas Big Dog

Natas discovered starburst last night, it was too funny watching him try to get it out of his teeth. He loved them though i caught him trying to steal some. He is obsessed with my cat he chases her around the house all night, she can't walk by without him putting out his paw and dropping her to the floor.

10. LoL my Steele is the same way... if we even start going in the direction of the bathroom he goes the other way... and then if you try to move him he goes dead weight... luckily i have wood floors so i can just drag him lol... but if Diegoh follows me to the bathroom he just automatically steps in the shower, even if i'm not going to give him a bath... its so funny, he consents to baths but his face makes it look as if hes a little kid pouting but still doin what he has to all the while muttering under their breathe... lol

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

lets see lexus carries the poor cat through the house like a puppy and flea bites the thing and then there is the tag game where Bug and Lexus run back and forth through the house which usually involves knocked over furniture and people. or Lexus hunting mice like a cat. and then laying them all in front of my chair so when i come home i see all her kills. crazy mutts they are

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL all these are common place here. I'm a terrible morning person and Odin is starting to figure that out....being the little sh** he is, he will run up on the bed, nibble my cheek and take off running before I can comprehend whats going on. After that its zoomie zommie zoomies around the room until I cant catch him and lay back down.....he usually waits about 10 minutes until I just fall back asleep then grabs the blanket by my feet and takes off running pulling it all off me and then defending it so I cant go back to sleep. LOL. Not too long ago after this game I was getitng dressed to let him outside, damn dog jumps off the bed like superman and grabs my underwear mid-flight and starts pulling them like its the springpole. I'm now at a serious underwear shortage. LMAO only he could get away with these games with me in the morning.

13. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I think it's funny some have already mentioned these, there is nothing more unbelievable than to see my Buddy (big headed oaf) haul ass in the opposite direction of a rattling plastic bag...like Satin himself was after him, head down..tail between his legs. And I have not figured out how and when Lilly sneaks out to meet her connection....I only see evidence of her "being on the pipe" when she tears ass through my house bouncing off of furniture and walls like its the best crack she ever smoked!!!:D

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ok, does anyone else's dog think that the toilet flushing is an absolutely amazing occurance? Annabelle (our Rotti [​IMG]) is absolutely fascinated by it. If we leave the bathroom door open, she will stand over the toilet bowl with her head cocked to the side just waiting & hoping for it to happen yet again.