1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the dog called superfudge

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by benthere, Apr 28, 2011.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

i don't post many pedigrees as i like to keep my business private.
    but this old dog deserves a mention.
    he was 'one that got away'
    we finally got him back home and he lived out his old age with the comfort and care he deserved.
    he died in the same arms that welcomed him to this world.
    i hope my old friend R.Bill can give you a pat on the head Fudge now that you are in the same place.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=239439

i know Bill did a few breedings with him. if anyone has any offspring or dogs down off him i'd like to know about them.

2. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

I think a kid from cen IL had some stuff like that a couple years ago on peds online. He didnt stick around there too long and seemed to be selling everything. Seemed high on that stuff though.

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Hate to see a good one go. I have owned two by Fudge and have nothing but good things to say. I for one am tickled to death he got away from you. You know about the son out of miss ghetto. He is around if you ever want to use him. I think fudge could have out produced most of those magazine darlings if he was bred half as much as they were.