1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The blue thing.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Tainted, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thank ya, thank ya!

2. jsorrow

jsorrow Pup

As always she looks great pink.

3. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks jsorrow.

It's good to "see" ya again.

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i like the looks of your bitch , she looks like some of the big staffords we have here in england , keep up the good work !

5. MACH0

MACH0 Pup

I agree. Mine won't either. I was told it's not a working animal and didn't need to have the kind of tuck and condition it has. Also, lacking substance.lol.

6. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks Jacko!

Yeah Macho, it's sad really.
    My bully IS a working animal.
    When we rake and haul bushes to the burn pile when we have cleaning days, she helps.
    My husband made a wagon type deal up, to put the sticks and bushes in & it gets pretty heavy, so we hook that up to her and she'll pull it down to the burn pile.

I don't need an animal with a whole lot of substance to help do that.
    I need a sturdier, but, fit dog that can pull its weight around here.

7. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Plus, she's in training for weight pull, so pulling that around helps her get used to it all.

8. MACH0

MACH0 Pup

Good job :-)

9. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Lol, thanks.

10. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Big thumbs up to ya....

11. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks Bauer..

12. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Wow, nice-looking bully. It's refreshing to see one not so fat and over-done with decent confo. She's got some pretty AmStaffs on back in her ped. I like her. Keep up the good work!

13. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks ElJayBee.

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Cleo is a looker and a hell of a dog to boot

15. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks DD.
    I really appreciate it.

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

It's nice to see you over here pink :) I love the admiration and dedication you have put into your bully I am fully supportive of your decision to keep her as fit as she is.

17. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Thanks girly. :)

I just started her on raw today!
    Can't wait to see the results after a few weeks of this.

She's going to be looking great.

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

Your welcome and that's good to hear! I can't wait to begin with zoey myself for her conditioning. I don't believe I have to ask for an update with cleo's results in a few weeks ;)

19. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I think you'll be happy with her even more on raw. I've seen alot of change in a couple of weeks before.

20. Tainted

Tainted Pup

Oh yes, pics will be posted. ;)

I really hope so, bgblok.
    Heard a lot of good things about it, and figured I'd give it a go.