1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Present Ever...

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by pookie!, Jan 18, 2015.

1. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

So far she is everything anyone could ask for in a bulldog, except maybe her cuntyness lol

Pretty stoked for this next year with her, hopefully she continues on in the direction she is headed... She might end up pissing some people off :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

how old? very nice structure!! sure to upset a few folks :)

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...g-luck..nice hound...remember there's pissin people off,,then there's really PISSING people off......lol

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

That "cuntyness" is good for you. Keeps you on your toes and hopefully strengthens your patience. lol Nice looking girl. I like them Stillwater accessories to. lol

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

pookie girl have you been playing with bedazzle gun and hooked her up with a diamond collar lol ?

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

How old, she looks great wish you the best with her.

7. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

She is 16mo, that's my goal lol

Lol yep and why strive for just upsetting them, I want her to shit in their sandbox

She is terrible. Like seriously terrible lol. People refer to her as "that crazy one" or "the bitch dog" lol. She is one to test patience of anyone handling her, you just want to shake her lol and that Stillwater is dope. Very happy with another leather from there!

No lol its a Stillwater show collar, she does have a sparkly pink one that's supposed to be on its way I'll get a pic for ya LOL

Thanks 305 :)

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

8. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

she's pretty! Going to be a nice looking dog!