1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

The Apology Video

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Vicki, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Please take a moment and view the latest video that deals with the reality of pet ownership. In rescue, we urge our public to consider all aspects of owning a pet before they decide to make an addition to their life and family. Retriever Rescue of Colorado

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Daz6_pWLo&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Daz6_pWLo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

They are all sorry alright, sorry excuses for pet owners. This hurts to watch...

3. venom

venom Top Dog

i don't know, i don't find that video sad or even remotely hard to watch... maybe its cuz of all the tramatizing commercials organizations play of dog fighting and animal cruelty. but its mind boggling to think of just how many pets dont have homes, its crazy shit. Even crazier as i sit in my house to think about how many people don't have homes.

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i can agree with that. i saw something someone wrote on here earlier today that i cant find anymore. I think the OP was from like 2005 but that was sad. But people suck, my dogs will never turn their back on me no matter what. HOw many people can you say that about? BTW if anyone has any clue about that post im appreciate the link. About letting the dog get put to sleep