1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

the apbt as an ancestor

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GoldTone, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Gamebull

Gamebull Pup

Cordoba fighting dogs,Boxer,Pirinean Mastiff,irish wolfhound,Pointer,bordeaux mastiff, bullterrier and german dogo those are the breed that Antonio Nores used to create the Dogo Argentino, so not APBT at all.

2. GoldTone

GoldTone Pup

glad we got back on topic

i was really trying to find out which dogs have been crossed with apbt-nothing more nothing less.
    rereading my original post i shouldve said "crossed to apbt" and not descended from cause i think that really clouded the issue but thank for the responses on the subject.

as far as TNK crack cookies and kool-aid? what the hell are you talking about? and yall sure are casual about throwin that c word around huh..but hey i guess yall know when to act a fool and who to act a fool with dont cha :rolleyes: