1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thanks to a true dogman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by frenchie1936, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao...Exactly Willy
    C.K. Has keept it straight as an arrow with me. Good peeps in my opinion.

2. burnbrain

burnbrain Pup

How can I get in touch with him? Any contacts please?

Thank you

3. gar

gar Banned

HI , BUT IS THE PED OF THIS DOG TRUE , IT HAS HANK WHO WAS BORN IN 1972 IN THE SECOND GENERATION AND ITS NOW AUGUST 2011 39 YEARS AGO ?

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=290154

4. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

5. gar

gar Banned

No frozen semen back then, but if the dog in the ped is still alive , i find the ped doubtfull just based on the time span and the fact that hank and bullboy bob and mabel would have been around in the 70s and hank for sure and there in this dogs second generation????? it seems impossible , it would be like me having mayfields nigger and spookie in my peds second generation just impossible .

6. congrats on the new stock, hope they work out for you. Sorry to hear that another dogman is leaving the arena though. By the way frozen semen has been around for a long time. Maybe only cattlemen were storing semen then but the ability was there for those with storage facilities.

7. gar

gar Banned

Well THERES 0%CHANCE HANK HAD SEMEN STORED SO LETS LEAVE THAT TO ONE SIDE FOR A MINUTE.NOW HANK WAS BORN IN MARCH 1972 WHICH IS 39.5 YEARS AGO.NOW LETS SAY HANK SIRED THE DAM TO THIS DOG WHEN HE WAS 12 OK THAT TAKES US TO 1984 THEN LETS SAY THE DAM TO THIS DOG WAS 12 WHEN SHE WHELPED HIM ,THAT WOULD BE 1996 AND THAT LEAVES US WITH A DOG (BLACK POISON) THAT WOULD BE TODAY 15 YEARS OLD THAT FRENCHIE SAYS HE ADDING TO HIS BREEDING PROGRAM OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT .A 15 YEAR OLD DOG ? AND I AM BEING VERY GENEROUS WITH THE WHELP AGES JUST TO GIVE THIS PED A CHANCE , BUT WHO WOULD BUY A DOG OF 15 YEARS OLD TO ADD TO A BREEDING PROGRAM ? THAT PEDS WAY OUT GUYS SOMEONE EITHER FAKED THIS PED ,OR HAS ENTERED THE WRONG DOGS IN THE SECOND GENERATION .

8. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

The original posts were made 3 years ago. Ped numbers change. Im sure it is not the correct ped for the dogs posted.

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

someone with more than half a brain.

10. gar

gar Banned

11. old goat

old goat CH Dog

they started freezing semen in 86 . and you can't freeze a bitch .

12. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

13. gar

gar Banned

well i copied and pasted the ped from the original post and its strange that the post is from 2008 but the dateon the ped posted is 2011 so it would be nice to know what the truth is , as that just doesnt make any sense .

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Really gar? Look, when peds are created, they are given and id#, and they keep that # untill they ped is deleted, if it ever is. Once the ped is deleted, that ped ID gets recycled, make sense?

15. gar

gar Banned

from my understanding of peds online , the date shown is the date it was created , then any modifications get another date , but the creation date always remains ,and this peds was created in 2011 on a post from 2008.i have looked back at various pedsand breedings from dogs in this peds and there listed , but the time gap still seems pretty big , but maybe this dogs ped is like many others in the game , very doubtfull.it would be nice if someone involved with this breeding could let us know when hank died for instance as that would help the time scale of possible breeding .

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Now thats just plain dumb, im done.

17. gar

gar Banned

well why dont you explain why its plain dumb ? Even if the ped is 100% legit , which it might well be , the ped date is strange even if the dog in question has dogs born in 1972in his second generation , now maybe im barking up the wrong tree , but if i posted a ped of mine with mayfields nigger inn the second generation im sure people would think it was fake .

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

gar. according to that ped log that id number has been used by 4 different dogs since this thread was made. When someone deletes a pedigree the id number gets recycled.

also there is no birthdate on that ped all it shows is that the ped was created earlier this year. If I went and created a ped for mayfields nigger right now it would show the last modified date as being today. that does not mean the dog was born today, just that the ped was created/modified that date.

i hope that clears it up for you.

19. gar

gar Banned

ThE DATE I WAS REFERING TO OF MORE IMPORTANCE WAS THE BIRTHDATE OF HANK IN THE PED WHICH IS 1972 AND THE DOG IN QUESTION IN 2008 WHEN THE POST WAS MADE WOULD HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 12/13 YEARS OLD IF BOTH HANK (WHICH I HAVE YET TO FIND OUT WHEN HE DIED) HAD SIRED HIS DAM AT 12 AND THEN HIS DAM HAD SIRED HIM AT 12 ,WHICH IS POSSIBLE , BUT UNLIKELY , AND I WAS HOPING SOMONE COULD CLEAR UP THE DOGS BIRHTDATE RAHTER THAN THE PED DATE ,AND HOW OLD THE DOG FRENCHIE WAS PICKING UP AS HE STATED TO USE IN HIS FUTURE BREEDINGS .

20. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

english must not be your first language. disregard that ped with hank in it, that is not the ped that frenchy was originally talking about 3 years ago, it has been changed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.