1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

thank you, thank you, thank you

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by txdawn01, Apr 17, 2007.

1. txdawn01

txdawn01 Pup

hiya all i just want to say what a relief it is to finally meet ppl who love these dogs as much as i do. i feel like i spend half of my time defending them to ppl to ignorant to understand my point anyways, and the other half listening to ppl tell me what a bad parent i am for allowing me children to be around them. my dogs are probably as, if not more protective of my kidos than i am. anyways i just want to say thank you and thank god i found you!!!:D

2. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

welcome aboard..

3. JAGER

JAGER Big Dog

your welcome, your welcome, your welcome
    welcome to the site
    sit down, relax, and make yourself at home
    oh yeah one more thing
    !!WARNING!!
    "THIS SITE CAN BE VERY ADDICTING"

4. I know just how you feel!!! I've spent most of my life I think, defending the breed against those who have strong opinions against the breed, but are basically ignorant of the breed having no first hand knowledge of the breed, but rather based their opinion on media and other second hand sources. But, on a good note, I have changed some people's opinions of them in the process and stopped one town in KS from implementing breed specific legislation.

I have also had people tell me that it was unwise to have PitBulls around kids, but I have found them to be better than a lot of breeds, Cocker Spaniels to name just one are far worse. And these same people have come to either change their mind, or at least, keep their opinions to themselves. ;)

I love the breed and will probably always be out there fighting for their cause. Welcome and know you're not alone. We run into people that are against the breed everywhere we go and I'm very new here also, but I love it so far!

5. Suki

Suki Guest

ummm, yup, BIG TIME!!!!!! :D

Welcome and very nice to have you here. Hope you always enjoy the time you spend here.

6. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Welcome to the fourm

7. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Haha, so True. Welcome to the Game-Dog Forums!!! [​IMG]

8. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

welcome to the board glad to have you around and hopefully the only future judgments you will get will not be from here but i doubt it. if you need any help with the site let me know there is some really good people here that can teach us alot. but you will be judged dont let it bother you its a good informative site. just to warn you .

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome to our world. now lets party.