1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Thank you Stillwater!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RosewoodAPBT, Jun 4, 2009.

1. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

So, I received my new Stillwater collar for my girl Secret today and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I cannot thank you enough for sending me this collar! I got a few pics of Secret with it on (which she was not very happy about), but I promise to get you some pics of the two of us for the calendar within the next week or two. Thank you again Shane! Here are some pics of Secret in her her collar. She was so pissed at me! LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rebs

Rebs Banned

They're sweet collars ay bro! That 2 tone blue and yellow looks reall snazzy.
    does he do a double pin? I cant remember. Mine are rooted after 3 yrs I had the cammo ones.

3. gredan

gredan Pup

I just got 4 sent down to me in oz and I couldn't be happier. Good quality collars!!!

4. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Shane is for sure the top dog of all the people selling collars :D :D :D

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I agree!:)

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

looks good

7. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Thanks everyone! I am very happy with this collar!!! I will definitely be ordering more for the rest of my gang! :D