1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

TEX MEX KENNELs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stoner, May 31, 2014.

1. ender

ender Pup

In all the bloodlines it is good and bad, the good thing of this stuff is that they are many of good quality and very few ones of bad quality.,

I think that you confuse the power that they have to do the work in less than one hour, with which they are not deep game.
    I know this stuff more or less since you know , and yes, they have a tremendous facility to do the work in less than one hour, but I do not coincide by no means with you with your appraisal on the gameness.
    I think that the time that a dog could be working (1 hour, 2 hours, etc ..) it does not determine if it is deep game or not, a dog can be in serious difficulties for his life in the half hour or less, and to prove to be more game that others dogs that goes at two hours with one ears sucker.
    But if you like the times, correct me if I am wrong, but the record for females in Europe they are 5:20 hours. And the winner was 75 % TexMex stuff, I suppose that only it was a chance.
    Regards.

2. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

And when you got it you can send a straw to me here in Africa JayW. LOL ;)

3. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I hear there are some is a few down your way already!!! :) I'd like to have some more of that old Dempsey stuff you guys were talking about in the other thread. Man I loved them dogs. lol

4. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Sorry can't talk and type at the same time.lol

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Any that are gonna race for that lenth of time are gonna be ear-suckers,,,cause if they were doing more,, it would not go any-where near that....????

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

blue that tells a lot about someone saying that stuff .

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

So you gonna tell me ,,,they were in top gear running all the way....????...old-goat...tells a lot about someone "thinking-that"..............

8. old goat

old goat CH Dog

what it tells is blue you need to see more to know more .

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...what it say's is some like ..ur-self are full of it...that's ....ur answer...see more to know more..lol...ok sensi...lol...lol....

10. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Blue, honestly???????
    Sometimes styles are good enough to cancel the other's strength.
    I agree with OG...
    And yes JW, I've heard we got some, but I haven't seen it... And seems like you've got it good...

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..im talking that after ...such a long ..time,, say over a 3 mile an hour race...it's gonna get boring,,,

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

not if keep scratching and there is good action .

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..after a 3 hour 26 mile marathon,,i doupt there will be much action...????

14. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Looks like we're both out of luck with the Ch. Charlie straws..... doesn't look like Limey wants anything to do with selling them. :)

15. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ppppppppfffffffffff. Godda.m, did i say these dogs where crap!!!!!!!. We dont plan on breeding ore using that sperm for nothing on one of our biches in the near future. Every famely and there related strains has carasteristics in where they shine!!!! And where they fall short. Its comon known overhere that the texmex dogs are onslought dogs. Nothing wrong with that. Unless you have a highend durabilety dog!!!. Lots of them (texmex dogs) have short legs long bodies!!. And the% of game animals is low..... The dogs shown in the pictures are also the ones that stand out!!!!!!..

. We al know that pure redboy dogs lack a lot of everyting, but gameness. Arend the crosses the stand out dogs!!!.. Bij the way these where the last straws of of the charly dogs (so im told). My neighbour also had a 4xw bitch from the same blood but i forget how aczackly she was bred.... Bij the way ender me confused!!!!!!!!!, i seen the tex mex foundation dogs go!!!!!!. In the likes of bimbo and his sister seen more of them aftherwards. And like i said my neighbour has been fooling around with them for years.. As for the endurance record thats the ecseption rather then the rule. I know many of those.. Myself and my long time frind who actualy paid up and came with these straws are going to use it one a tight bred inbred bitch of our own..

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

No can do jayw!!!.... plans are alredy made to use it...

17. ender

ender Pup

Someone can say the synonymous one for the word "onslought". I do not find the meaning. Thanks.

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....a-lot of the old badger trial bulldog's...were long+short legged,,,and they were'nt...lacking any-thing....LOL>>>...to each their own...

19. magma

magma Pup

Hello -

@ender, he means slaughter dogs / killers / destroyer type - some who who try to kill in short order. have seen that also alot with eli/bullyson dogs but of course it depends who bred them and why he bred them !

but aniway, a good line of dogs with good people behind them !

regards
    Magma

20. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Had to try my man.... nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'll say this... I've seen the foundation dogs in their foundation dogs or dogs down from them both here and down south. I am a believer.... because I HAVE seen. Them damn Toby dogs can and do hunt all night on occasion. But more times than not they shut a hog down early. The man behind THOSE dogs got rid of a whole yard of Redboy dogs from the source... and never looked back. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing your dogs hunt.... though I've heard good things. Should be an interesting cross. :)