1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tell me about Jeep/Redboy vs Redboy/Jocko

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GT99, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. for real you guys i never said none of you "DIDENT TAKE CARE OF YOUR DOGS" you said that not me
    and i never just said i do it to sell them! I DO IT SO PEOPLE CAN ENJOY THE BULLY BREED JUST LIKE I DO EVEYDAY! you guys just want to argue i just wanted to discuse and i dont care what anybody says im shure we all in the end in it for the same reason
    PURE LOVE OF THE BULLY BREEDS!!!!!!!so quit being nasty to me and just look at the lovely dogs i have on this site for all to see:mad: ;) :( :rolleyes: :D got pack i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  2. yes you did sorry im verry touchy about my dogs and it seems
    like you are tring to say im in it for the $$$ which could not be farther from the truth sorry i called your dogs ugly i realy
    dont think there is such a thing:D :) :D :) :D :cool:

3. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

"you guys just want to argue i just wanted to discuse "

Seem to me you are the only one typing bold (which usually means yelling) and I was just asking questions, and last I looked that was how you get a discussion started.

Now surely you could see where I might have gotten the wrong impression with statements like "dog food dont grow on trees or shots or all of the other stuff it takes to raise a GOOD dog and while you are clowning i give all my extra money i make off my pups"
    or
    "
    if you really knew what it took to take care of 2 or 3 litters at a time you wouldent be talking s#@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and assumed that you were questioning MY abilities on taking care of my dogs.

Didn't mean to upset you, I'm sure you enjoy your dogs just like the rest of us.

4. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

No big deal..;)

5. i see where you are going with the typing but i was just playing with it but there was a lot of good points in this discussion that maybe we all should take a look at! i just get defensive abaut my dogs as should everybody about there bully breeds because the way they tend "as hard as we may try"to fall into the wrong hands!and the goverment would love to take our dogs away from us bacause they dont like us having anything wit
    with spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if we don't defend and love our breed they will take them from us!!!!!!!!!:mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( GOT PACK!!

6. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I'm sorry. I really am but Shaky you are nothing buy a BYB all the way. And you are full of S#$6 about DNA. I don't even think you know how DNA in canines works, if you did you would know it does'nt cost anything like $1800.00! Even if you had all of your dogs tested & their parents. If you are breeding for genetic faults you are hurting this breed you say you love. & what the Hell is this BullyBreed crap!?? This is an APBT Board about Gamedogs son!!! If you want to make yours off these dogs go ahead like you where told earlier you feed em right? But don't be tryin to put the wood to people who know real Dogmen & women who don't only care about that next moneymakin litter but want to look out on a yard of dogs 50 yrs from now!

7. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Keep learnin what you know from those magazines at Petsmart. They will take you a long way with these dogs. And your still lying about the DNA testing. Are your dogs registered?

8. whatever dude you are just the gurue your right they are muts . just tring to lie to you couse i dont have anything else to do:rolleyes: ;) you know everything from your comp.you are the same guy who was on angus NUTS and now that sombody has somthing better than you will ever have you got to knock them down get a life and just shut up if you dont have any thing nice
    or educational to say you won't put your foot in your mouth so much! lol and for your info
    that mag is publised buy 100s of VETS not knowbodys like you!so you just go get that mag
    and learn somthing so you sound at least like you are half way informed about the BULLY BREEDs! now go play with your toys and quit being an idiot:p :p :p :D

9. Marty

Marty Guest

Calm down guys are this thread will be "CLOSED"

10. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I make no claims on being a "guru" not in the least. Their are people who have forgotten more than I'll ever know about these dogs. Like you said I take these dogs very seriously. But I'll tell you once, don't Talk #$%@ about my family or you just might have to prove yours. For your info I've read that magazine. It does'nt tell you anything any of the other breed books out there have'nt already discussed. As far as trying to call me out for being on the comp. I promise you I have cleaned up after more bulldogs than you've seen. & if I'm so far off-base with my comments why has'nt anyone else jumped my tail? BTW your still backpedaling about your DNA testing. Where did you have it done?

11. georgetown animal hospis doc meriedith thank you and if you want i can get the charts for you tomarow when i have time to mess with your peddy coments and belive me i dont have to pruve mine! so whet ever :cool: :) :cool: i tried to be nice and say sorry after i posted that last one but you cant leave well enough alone so ill be the better "pack" and brush my sholders off from you and right now i need to
    go watch one of my bitches have pups kinda early ooo but you probly dont care
    so watch that one and i am done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.