1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tell me about Jeep/Redboy vs Redboy/Jocko

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GT99, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

Sorry about the BRK my post was more towards the person about the bully bite lol. Good looking dog but you cant see her bite on there. I have been told by judges before that one of my dogs didnt place because she was slightly undershot and in a close class that will be one of the determining factors.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2004
    DEACON ROM likes this.
  2. i have bread these dogs for 10yr and i am shure it is just the traite of the bull dog pluss dna is a great thing!!!!!

3. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Actually it is a trait of the bulldog, an English Bulldog or American Bulldog, that is..

An underbite in ADBA and AADR confirmation shows is not a desirable trait. The judge is looking for a scissor bite like crossfire said. When the class is close the bite is usually the deciding factor and the dog with an underbite will be looked over before one with a scissor bite. The canine teeth should fit tightly together in a scissor form. With and undershot bite the canines will be slightly slated or make a space between the canines when the mouth is closed.

Just lost a Best Puppy trophy due to the other dog having the canines tighter together than our dog. Other than that the 2 dogs were neck in neck in points, and the judge took alot of time before handing that trophy to the other dog.

4. you know you are right about the undershot and the judges but I dont know why i just like the undershot, the worse the better,i feel it is unique to my dogs and the slinder, stronghearted ,game ,loving,and loyle is just a mix i like if you dont sorry but we will continue to breed the undershot until the end.
    GO PACK!!
    WE :) :D :cool: DO

5. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

And just how is dna a great thing?

6. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

That's great.. that's what its all about anyway. You feed your dogs, no one else does.
    ;)

7. sorry about that but people around here seem to like it and im not out to breed show dogs just people dogs. and you are right but o'well aslong as people keep buing ill keep breeding them for the people!!!

TO EACH ITS OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Ahhh... now it's crystal clear. It's not about bettering the dog, but what makes the most money.:o Priorities, everyone has them.

9. well see my dogs dident have papers until i did the footwork and i had to have a dna test

before i could get REAL PAPER WORK on my dogs, and $1800.00 later i GOT HER DONE!

:) ;) :cool:

10. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

see thats were we are different i dont breed show dogs but from my breeding i get show quality animals. guess you are doing alot for the breed since as long as they are buying them you will keep breeding them huh? i have sold very few pups and have given many to friends that i know will do them right and let me have honest feed back on what my breeding program is doing. not oh i love how F'ed up there grill is. I am out to produce honest dogs from honest dogs and thats it. not to line my pocket book because if you have been doing this for 10 years you should know that there is no making money in these dogs and the people that have them for that reason will have a rude awakening.

11. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

AHMEN!! I agree 100%.

12. WELL AINT WE JUST A SAINT!!!!
    you know i dont know about you but
    dog food dont grow on trees or shots or all of the other stuff it takes to raise a GOOD dog and while you are clowning i give all my
    extra money i make off my pups
    to save a pitbull kennels. I have 4
    dogs and god knows how many of my friends have 2 or 3 and thats
    what makes up wolf pack kennels!
    HEALTHY,GOODLOOKING,
    "PEOPLE DOGS" im in it to make my breed the rolemodles in temperment and if you really knew what it took to take care of 2 or 3
    litters at a time you wouldent be talking s#@t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  13. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

i second that you just got a point rep point thats :)

14. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

:eek: 2 or 3 litters at a time!

16. ;) well there are 3 studs and we have 5 bitches we really are on high demand here because
    PEOPLE know they are good dogs !!! AND THEY LIKE THE UNIQUE LOOK!!!;)

17. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Well if you can't afford to take care of 2 or 3 litters at the same time you SHOULDN'T be breeding 2 or 3 litters at the same time. If you have to sell pups to feed your dogs then maybe you shouldn't be feeding so many.

All my extra money goes to my dogs. I feed between 15-20, and they are up to date on shots, wormings (including monthly heartworm prevention), and go through about 200-250lbs of Diamond dogfood every 2 weeks...why?...because I want to produce a QUALITY dog, not to sell to some else, but for myself. We have a vet that we use regularly but unless its something major I take care of my dogs at home with great advice from my vet. I breed for what I want, like, and feel is the ultimate APBT, not what will sell. I have a job that pays for my dogs, and I don't rely on selling pups to pay for them, if I did I'd be even more broke then I already am....lol

My dogs are healthy, well cared for, with solid stable TEMPERAMENTS (which BTW is one of the qualities we bred for since all our dogs are around people, and young kids) but I might sell 1 or 2 pups from the one or two breedings I do a YEAR, of course depending on the litter size which we tend to have huge litters of 9 or more around here. There are many people out there that don't even sell that many but they are feeding and caring for their dogs just fine too..

Don't cry about your food bill, or how much it costs to take care of 2 or 3 litters at the same time because you choose to do it. Comes down to if you can't afford them, don't have them.

18. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

You jackass no need to start getting all mad and tying big and stuff. I had 3 litters with in a month of each other last year and didnt loose a pup and they were all well taken care of. I also have 2 litter due at the end of Jan with in 2-3 days of each other. I didnt say i dont sell any pups i said i have sold very few i may let one or two go from a litter to cover expences but i dont go around makeing dumb ass statement saying how i breed for faults and as long as people are buying them i will keep breeding them. All my dogs are people dogs and so are most everyone elses dogs on this board. I sell collars, harness and other dog equipment ot help the feed bill also so i dont have to sell them. I promise my dogs are well taken care of and i go to every messuare possiable to take the best care of them. I Personally have 20+ dogs and if you have only 4 and have to sell pups to take care off them there is somethign wrong there.

QUOTE=h&l]i second that you just got a point rep point thats :)[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  19. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Welll....seems I touched a nerve. I wasn't knocking your undershot dogs, just explaining that it wasn't a desirable trait..

:p my ugly terrier face look on my dogs? LMAO I'll pay to keep my ugly dogs as long as you promise to keep yours away..lol

No need to get allll upset, calm down, breath deep...lol

20. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

See post #13 in this thread... I may have misunderstood "for almost 10 years i know there is know amer.bull " to mean that for almost 10 years you know ALL there is TO know ABOUT amer.bull... Soooo sorry...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.