1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tan Pit Mix Needs a Good Home!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by notaspy, Feb 15, 2005.

1. notaspy

notaspy Pup

Tan Pit Bull Needs a Good Home!

Hello, I am new to this site, and I need some help. I am in the US Air Force, and I am currently stationed in Miami, FL; I am changing stations, however. Unfortunately my family cannot take our pit with us to our new duty station. I am desperately looking for a great home for our dog!! My wife has found a no-kill shelter for her, but we are devastated at the thought of leaving her with anything other than a loving family or pit community. Please we need some help in finding her a home. "Canela" (our dog) is 3 years old, female, spayed and current on her shots. She is great with kids and other dogs (we have both). If any one can help PM us Thank you all in advance.

v/r,
    notaspy

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2005
  2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

good luck...try putting an add in the Herald for "free dog" and screen callers acordinly'..

3. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

What a beautiful girl!! I hope she gets a really good home, I sent you an email I will shoot you a private message to make sure you get my information for you. NO ONE in Florida or close proximity can offer this beauty a forever home?? A no-kill shelter is your best bet if you can't find her a home, I understand your hesitance though!

4. notaspy

notaspy Pup

I already put an add in the herald, the flyer, petfinder.com, and some vet hospitals in the area. I didn't and refuse to list her for free..that's just asking for trouble. I'm so sad we can't take her with us and I can't believe I'm having this much trouble trying to place her. She is a WONDERFUL girl..Thanks for your replies..

5. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

No problem! ;)

6. Vador

Vador Big Dog

Do you know what the other breed mixed with it is? Just curious, it is a good looking dog!

7. notaspy

notaspy Pup

I have no clue..some think she is full pit and others think she's mixed...

8. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

not paper if your asking...

9. hawk

hawk Big Dog

It's impossible to tell from pics but she is an exact replica of my house dog when she was younger. Her mask had turned grey and her tonails are clear but they look exactly alike. I could probably show my wife that pic and she would probably think that's our dog. So you may be right but there is no way to tell.

Just look at my avatar she looks like Jocko. Here is how she is bred, her dam was tight Jocko and looked exactly like him. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=3544

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2005
  10. Re: Tan Pit Bull Needs a Good Home!

hey, sorry about having to leave your dog..... I hope you find a home for her. Any luck yett?? I'd take her, but Im in Ontario. Good luck.

11. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

wish i could have her but the wife is already fighting adding new dog already best of luck