1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

tamiflu

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by versatile, Dec 30, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i just bought a shit load of tamiflu in case my pups catch parvo. i heard it is the only true cure for the disease. i just gave them their first vaccinations (vanguard plus 5 c/v) on tuesday. i can't watch another litter die again. last litter i spent $5,000 and only one out of eight lived. i didn't know about tamiflu then. we bleached the entire house/yard with a 50/50 solution three times. just looking to for a little more preventative measures.......does anyone have experience with tamiflu?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
  2. Get the pit bull bible. Very valuable info in it on treating parvo with tamiflu.

3. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i read his directions in the bible.....i was just trying to set my mind at ease with other's experiences.

4. You mean confuse yourself. You have the info which works. That's the problem with dumbasses that can't listen to perfectly good info and then got to fuck it all up with stupid shit.

5. versatile

versatile Big Dog

just wondering if it worked for anyone on the board. i already have the tamiflu, i already checked out the bible.....i was just looking for some conformation my money was well spent and if i should research some other avenues if it didn't work for other members. a dumbass is someone who takes only one person's word into account.

6. Yeah keep telling yourself that.

7. versatile

versatile Big Dog

my take on you boogieman is you have a lot of information to give but many times you'd rather keep it to yourself and instead give put downs and jabs. many times they are funny. my point is you're a well-informed moderator....maybe you should do more to help.

8. See you just made my point. There is no better info on use of tamiflu than the pit bull bible. I gave you that info. Instead of going along, you would rather pollute good info with a bunch of bullshit misinformation put up on a forum by more than likely people that don't know shit from shineola about what they are talking about.

So I'll say again, get the pit bull bible and follow that info. There is no better answer than that and anything else that would be posted won't help on the subject. MMMMKAY MR MACKEY

9. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

[/BSo I'll say again, get the pit bull bible and follow that info. There is no better answer than that and anything else that would be posted won't help on the subject. MMMMKAY MR MACKEY

LMAO!!!! MMmmmmmmkay

10. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

This guy LOL

Versatile you dumbass he gave you his information FOLLOW IT, stop trying to make a conversation where there is none. You got the best info regarding that and you still want to babble on, go run your dogs with a muzzle on and that will take care of your parvo problem!

11. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i had an electric break stick but it always shorted after 5 seconds. i carry a deer antler now.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
  12. With this last stupid comment we'll go ahead and be done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.