1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tabs best son

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Crenshaws Ch Gator

2. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

We got His Great Grandson( Tab)

[​IMG]

3. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

My vote is CH GATOR! Remember...he had a good show career and wasn't breed that long due too being short lived! Many of the other sons of Tab like Gator died from cancer also...but he still managed to become a ROM!

YIS

4. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

im a big fan of gator and his offspring. but there is also some of tabs youngest still out there and some lookin good.

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Bump......... :)

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

7. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
  8. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Yardboy that dog is bred just the way thier supose to be .He needs to be breed to a female from a different strain ,that is bred the same way.I promise you wil have winners and producers.that is alot of the old timer recipe.As I was told anyway,so take it for what it is worht.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah Dan, that's why I like him. Not sure how old he is but he's advertised in the ADBA Gazette so I figured it's ok to post him up. Wish I had a good rb/j bitch I'd go see him. Or another jeep strain. Same ad has a son of Floyd and a son of Tramp in it.

11. big dan

big dan Big Dog

12. big dan

big dan Big Dog

Thats 1 hell bred dog I wish my bithch was pregant by him rite now

13. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah Dan, hit me up, it's been a while and always a pleasure. Been wanting to ask you something anyway.

Finkle, them pups are 4 months now but so far I love them.
    They should be some good honest dogs. Got half siblings on both sides who are proving to be good representatives of the breed. :)

15. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Let's not forget ch tuffy

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I like the stuff i have seen of Tuffy...

17. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

18. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Has anyone heard the story that Tab wasnt actually a son of ch jeep, but in fact a son of one of jeep, kittens gr ch tank? I know that there is a lot of bullshit said about many dogs but the first time i heard it was earlier today, has anyone else heard this?

19. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

Heavy Tab blood on the bottom crossed right , please a lil help posting her ped I believe her # is 350234 . Rios' Pug . All that you could ask for in a bulldog .