1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

T.O is back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by elifan, Aug 7, 2012.

1. elifan

elifan Big Dog

hopefully he can keep his mouth shut and play football

any thought's?

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

he will never be as productive as he was in the past. his best days are far behind him. now Randy Moss on the other hand...

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Still glad to see him get another chance and I'm excited about randy moss having a chance to shut some people up and prove em wrong. I think he is past his prime as well but he still has the ability to be a huge playmaker with those hands, foot speed and athletic ability

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I am hoping he has a good season,he ran the 40 a little under 4.5 not bad he's right there with rg3

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont care how fast he can run, he better focus on not having another season plagued by the "dropsies" like a he did a couple years back w/ Dallas.

6. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I was just implying that his age didnt really slow him down

7. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

the only real problem I see is the team has no QB worth a dam.

8. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Don't know what to make of it but he is playing for the hometeam..Maybe he become a saint and takes us to the promise land!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
  9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and i dont doubt that a bit..hes always been a machine. its just seemed to me that as the years went by he became more about T.O. and less about the game he claims to love. i moved this past week and dont have my satellite hooked up yet so no NFL network yet(GRRRR), has he signed with a team yet, or is there a team that is now considering signing him?

10. elifan

elifan Big Dog

he signed with the seahawks for year at 1 million dollars

11. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I know he was talking to dallas trying to get back on that team, I agree with you fame got to his head and he lost sight of what got him there@ lee

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thanks for the info man...id say theyre paying him too much, but thats just my opinion

13. pawnshop

pawnshop Pup

to old gona git hurt and pay the price when he should be livin life. That is what happens when you don't know when to quit. the sound dinosaurs make!

14. elifan

elifan Big Dog

he's gotta make some money he is broke,he even got kicked off a indoor football team that he was part owner of.T.O. owe's alot of child support

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

B.F.D who care about TO becuase we have TO.2 justin blackmon now.

16. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Blackmon BFD LOL Jags need to get Jones Drew in order. Jags, did themselves a nice favor with that keep out of trouble clause in Blackmons contract. Not only did it save them hopefully it saved that boys career stay outta trouble or he ain't gonna get paid.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

why these guys cant keep themselves outta trouble knowing that its only gonna hurt their career (which can make them millions in a short period of time) is beyond me. jesus, how many Lions got arrested in the offseason?

18. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I don't think he is to old. TO is a freak of nature and despite all his short comings if he does anything right its take care of his body.

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Look at Ray Lewis, prime example of staying fit and performing at any age.
    TO problem is his mental game. If he can stayed focused and do his job then he will be fine.

20. pawnshop

pawnshop Pup

He cant stay focused he is T.O. R. Lewis got scared strait, murder charge. He is surrounded by freaks of nature that want to make a name by ending TO carer.