1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sykes's jack may10,1998-febuary 27th 2010

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by phill, Feb 28, 2010.

1. phill

phill Top Dog

at 11:00 p.m. saturday the 27 of febuary 2010 jack came in from his last walk and passed away ,,it was such a pleasure to spend so many years with this dog he's now at his destiny by sonnys side where he came from rest in peace old boy

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

May he rest in peace. Sorry for your loss.

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Rest in Paradise Jack

4. phill

phill Top Dog

well i made the dission to have him creamated and get his ashes only back we will throw a pinch at out in the ring at every dog show we go to this year and a handfull at sonny's grave hopefully on the way to the nationals

5. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

Rest in peace Jack. Sorry for your loss.

6. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

sorry to hear that..Im sure you gave him a good life

7. phill

phill Top Dog

i wouldn't think he could ask for anything more in life had fun with my uncle wen he was youg ,he coulda, woulda and maybe schoulda ended up in others hands he landed in mine we've been all over the country meeting people at shows and havin fun all beacause roger scott gave us a 3rd place ribbon at our first show i still get a cick out of the look on some judges jaces wen they got a look at his moulth a great pleasure to spend almost 10 years with the dog the best time was at 2009 nationals selibrating the 100th anniversey with jack his son and grandson they got 2nd and 3rd jack had a good weekend and so did i

8. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Damn sorry to here bro. Sounded like a great bulldog. RIP Jack :(

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

obviously a very loved bulldog. we need more owners like this in the breed. RIP

10. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

RIP Jack

Sorry for your loss

11. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

R.I.P Jack sounds like you had a great life, run free handsome xxx

So sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you can find some comfort in knowing you gave him a wonderful life x :)

12. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I too know how that feels. You will find a special animal again, even though nothing can replace ole Jack, a special one will find you cause of your dedication to Jack..

13. phill

phill Top Dog

man is this guy a mindreader wow ,,,,he did find me and were slowlly bonding and he's a great one

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I'm happy for you sir.:D

15. phill

phill Top Dog

thanks some real good breeding were done recentally with sons daughters nieces and nephews of him all exceptional breedings but it's just not the same without old jack by my side

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Good luck with those breedings.

17. phill

phill Top Dog

18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

19. phill

phill Top Dog

most of thoes weren't done the only reason i talked with lawerence about possibally dooin that one was beacause on the bottom end of that bitch jack or tucker was great grand dad twice at that time i had sykes's baby faces littermate sykes's lucy and breedings wouldn't take with her i'd call that mild compaired to the outstanding very selective breedings i did do with him

20. JuckingFerk

JuckingFerk Big Dog

Damn Phil, I hardly get on the boards anymore and barley caught this out of the corner of my eye. Sorry to see Jack has passed. I know what he meant to your and yours. I also know you will do the right thing and keep the blood going.

Your pal from Michigan,

JuckingFerk