1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

swim tank

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by machobuck, Jul 6, 2010.

1. NO chlorine! Algae is natures way of cleaning water.In the summer time i purposely allow algae to build up in my water tubs because i use water from the faucets.Obviously water from your home is treated with chemicals.Chemicals that arent good for you or your hounds.Algae cant survive in chemically treated water therefore add a little sunlight and algae starts to form while at the same time purifying your hounds water.The swimtank is a great idea but make sure the water does not become stagnant.A half horsepower pump should do the job. FRIEND