1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sweet boy in rural TN needs a safe place

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by mastiffsj, Jun 26, 2009.

1. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

This boy was found wandering around in the parking lot of a fireworks store...I went to meet and feed him tonight and he was such a sweetheart. He is very thin, obviously malnourished. His skin is in bad shape, his paws are oozing and he is covered in ticks (I picked what I could off of him).

He appears to be fairly young, maybe two years old and is extremely affectionate...he has tried to get in three cars so far, and the owner of the store is getting complaints. He desperately needs a safe place.

He is located in Jasper, TN. There is no animal shelter here for him to go to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

He is cute. I hope you can find him a good home.

3. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

Awwww, that's so sad! If I lived in that area, I would foster him. Sadly, I'm all the way over in CA...:(

4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

if you have a way to get him up this way, my friend that works at the rescue can find him a home. i can't make the trip this weekend, i have to work tomorrow and sunday i've made plans that i cannot break. if you can pm me and let me know when, i'll have someone here.

5. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

i just found out he is gone as of mid-morning today-i can only hope someone with good intentions picked him up. the owner of the store has my contact info & is going to let me know if he shows back up. thanks SO MUCH for the offer.

6. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

scratch that, he's back at the store. prpit- pm sent

7. kcbcool

kcbcool Pup