1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

swamp people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baconffa, Aug 29, 2010.

1. baconffa

baconffa Pup

badass show on history channel

2. slvgrl87

slvgrl87 Pup

I love the show! I find it funny that I live in Louisiana and still have yet to encounter someone I can't understand as much as that one guy. :confused: He need's subs! Check out the blog about it, good reads!
    Swamp People

3. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I love that show too, really awesome.
    Makes me want to go gator hunting lol.

4. popper

popper CH Dog

thats cajuns for ya... thats how my uncle speaks ... creole cajun country ...... Floyd Boudreaux is ou there in cajun country....

5. baconffa

baconffa Pup

yeah its crazy how they talk

6. popper

popper CH Dog

i shoit one before on the spillway in the bayou 10 minutes past new orleans.... we were hunting hogs and this thing was splashing cathing fish but we didnt know what it was at the time. I was sitting by the bank of this small canal looking around and he just pokes up by me , scared the shit out of me .... almost pissed on myself.....

7. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

hahaha greaht story!!!
    :)